Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with everything jai said above, but I think Feral Pred is already a big fan favorite right now.

The amount of people I see salivating at Neca and even Prime 1 to just tease it is pretty high from what I’m seeing on various social media platforms.

I agree with everything jai said above, but I think Feral Pred is already a big fan favorite right now.

The amount of people I see salivating at Neca and even Prime 1 to just tease it is pretty high from what I’m seeing on various social media platforms.
Yup I have no problems with this new Predator in motion he was fine and I think he will look good on a shelf especially with his helmet on.

Especially with his helmet on! lol

Great bland movie. No story, weak characters, model "actors", nice Instagram photography, no tension, no direction, no horror. Almost no movie 😈

Prey is, hands down, one the BEST Predator movies to be released in a LONG time.The Predator itself has a very unique look [very Native American-like, which fit in very well for this movie], and even though the Predator looks pretty stupid unmasked, it does look pretty cool with the bio bone mask on [if you can call it that].The weapons were also very cool, and the actress who played the lead was also great.As this got great reviews, it's only logical that a sequel gets made, and the sooner, the better...........:)

The original AvP game scared the **** out of me. Difficult too. I never finished the Marine campaign.

The original AvP game scared the **** out of me. Difficult too. I never finished the Marine campaign.
The PVP modes were also a lot of fun. The match where you were the lone predator against aliens and humans, and whoever killed you became the next predator. That was fun!

D677E94B-9446-4E3F-98A6-691795C3A5EA.jpeg

Back