Can the DC Cinematic Universe Be Salvaged, Or Should it be Rebooted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the soft reboot page and that is a direction change just give us real comic book movies (with movie adjustments to suit the big screen). If the story is dark give us a dark movie if the story is light hearted give us that movie just give us a well written movie. By the way you can have some humor in dark movies as long as its not forced and fits in the story.

Pretend it never happened, hire Nolan again and pay him what he asks.

To even think I use to hate on him for TDKR.

Hell, I wish we had it as good nowadays.

The nolanverse was good but man did it suck when tdkr came out. I think that movie took the term “ realistic” to far. I like having some out of this world fantasy elements in my comic book movies.

I don’t want Gotham looking like some regular city, or a Selina Kyle who is just some thief in a skimpy outfit, nor whatever the hell that Jake person was supposed to be.

I think DC just needs to find the right mix

The nolanverse was good but man did it suck when tdkr came out. I think that movie took the term “ realistic” to far. I like having some out of this world fantasy elements in my comic book movies.

I don’t want Gotham looking like some regular city, or a Selina Kyle who is just some thief in a skimpy outfit, nor whatever the hell that Jake person was supposed to be.

I think DC just needs to find the right mix

TDKR Sucking> everything else DC has released since.

#facts

Back