Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah - which I NOW have to try and track down . . . sec.

HOLY **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - FOUND it - Full PREY Trailer

This looks like it could be AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Dude - thanks SOOOOOOOO much - you've made my day/week/month! :duff :mexwave

Whoa, that was so COOL! :rock

Thanks for posting it! :duff

Decent trailer. My main hesitation in getting excited about it is this - like Terminator, how many times over do we really need to see this concept playing out?

And if by chance this ends up being good, heaven forbid that they would stop there and end the franchise on a high - no. Must make moar content. Heck the last film was a critical and financial bomb and it didn't seem to give them any pause.

Decent trailer. My main hesitation in getting excited about it is this - like Terminator, how many times over do we really need to see this concept playing out?

And if by chance this ends up being good, heaven forbid that they would stop there and end the franchise on a high - no. Must make moar content. Heck the last film was a critical and financial bomb and it didn't seem to give them any pause.

I'm happy they are keeping the movie side of the franchise going though!

And if by chance this ends up being good, heaven forbid that they would stop there and end the franchise on a high - no. Must make moar content.
That's the one thing that makes me nervous about Top Gun Maverick being so good. Surely Tom must see the value of just letting the franchise have these two perfect entries right? Right??

There's potentially something that shows up in the film that connects it to Predator 2 so will be interesting to see if a) it does happen and b) how they move forward with it.

That's the one thing that makes me nervous about Top Gun Maverick being so good. Surely Tom must see the value of just letting the franchise have these two perfect entries right? Right??
I would hope so. I mean they had been wanting to do a Top Gun sequel the whole time, right? It was Cruise who wanted to wait for the correct time and the correct script. Who knows though, maybe they'd get ballsy and push ahead with a 3rd movie even if Cruise has no interest.

Indeed. I'm not convinced I need to see yet another Predator movie. I'm pretty happy with the first 2.

Hopefully, this will erase the bad taste in our mouths that was The Predator.....:sick:

I still like the first hour . . . but that SECOND hour . . . MAN !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I've watched this trailer 7 or 8 times so far - EASILY the best trailer of any Pred-related movie since 1990! - let's just hope that holds true for the movie too.

The new design of this predator is intriguing for sure and I’m digging the new gadgets too.

If this film is good, you think maybe it’ll help encourage hot toys to make some new predators? It’s Disney, so I feel like there is a better chance this time around.

Back