PLEASE send payment, ready to ship: Kato E. + RF Tyler D Motorbike T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Now taking payment: Kato E. + RF Tyler Durden Motorbike T-Shirt

Thanks guys, it was a labor of love and one that I don't regret, but enough hassle to make me want to avoid this stuff in the future.

I have to say though that none of that is a reflection on Kato whom is the most talented and professional guy you could work with and I thank him for all his efforts.

I promise to shoot pics up soon, before I send to pump you guys up. I'm going through a lot this busy weekend but wanted to let you all know they are here and within reach SOON :D

Hello Ray!
I'm not sure if I sent you my address, but don't want to clog your inbox needlessly, so just let me know if you have it.

Thanks!

All the T shirt hv been sent already, people who hv not yet settled the balance payment pls kindly arrange ASAP :pray:

I need $ to pay the bills for printing fabric... thx! :monkey2

Anyone who want to buy it also pls kindly contact Ray, I hv few more pieces available.

All the T shirt hv been sent already, people who hv not yet settled the balance payment pls kindly arrange ASAP :pray:

I need $ to pay the bills for printing fabric... thx! :monkey2

Anyone who want to buy it also pls kindly contact Ray, I hv few more pieces available.

Ha! I already bought a second one off Ray today :)

Thanks guys, I've sent another a PM out to the remaining left to be paid. Sorry to hassle, but The outstanding payment actually makes up the bulk of the payment I owe to Kato, to put things into perspective.

As for the rest of you, tonight I am going to begin to pack your shirts! Please keep your PM inbox with some room in case I need to contact you to double check your shipping address.

Thanks so much.

Thanks guys, I've sent another a PM out to the remaining left to be paid. Sorry to hassle, but The outstanding payment actually makes up the bulk of the payment I owe to Kato, to put things into perspective.

As for the rest of you, tonight I am going to begin to pack your shirts! Please keep your PM inbox with some room in case I need to contact you to double check your shipping address.

Thanks so much.

Ray your a star! Thank you so much for all your efforts

Really look forward to seeing this in hand now

Seriously guys, get those payments in! And thanks again Ray, really looking forward to this :1-1:

All items are packed and ready to go out Friday or sat. Outstanding buyers please get your payments in to get your orders. Thanks for waiting guys, very very soon!

No worries Remy, I want you guys to know the status, i know its been a long wait but trust me they look great. I know i've been saying this but I will still try and get pics up but I figured packing orders to get them to you sooner was a higher priority at the moment :D

Seeing that Elvis already got his Brother Production Tayler, means that all this will be coming together in perfect timing. :nana:

my daily reminder. PLEASE get your payments in to those outstanding.

Kato has put a lot of time and effort and cost for printing/materials to construct these. He is sitting on that cost and even though it's a matter of 50 dollars or so for the buyer, I'm carrying the weight of several hundred for those not paid, not to mention the guilt of not getting my partner his owed payment.

these types of situations are what makes it difficult to encourage me to involve myself in these bulk order situations.

I understand that things come up and payments need to be delayed for certain reasons, but please communicate with me so i can budget and plan accordingly.

Thanks again for those interested parties who made this happen!

OK guys some good news all paid orders will ship out tomorrow.

If you didn't pay yet it won't ship until late next week or early the following. Sorry, getting to the post office is not easy for me, I work like 60-75 hours a week and the post office is only open 9-5. the guys who were on the ball have waited far more than long enough, and you've had plenty of notice/contact/pms/emails. AND I see you are checking the forums daily from your status so i know you are getting these messages. No worries if you will be late on payment but please have the courtesy to COMMUNICATE that to me is all I'm asking. (Godaking you know you are an exception)

Ugh I hate doing this stuff.. Anyways now that my rant is out of the way lets get exited again!

And don't worry they will be on their way but I'll have pics up for you guys while you wait :D

I thought I'd provide a little review in the mean time. I have to say knowing that a transfer/iron on method had to be applied the fabric softness and natural feeling is incdredibe. The fit looks great on the advanced, and good on the narrow shoulders TT. Yes Rainman built his on a narrow TT and yes it looks good. Chances are i you want to take advantage of seeing the back you don't want him on the narrow but rather the muscle or the advanced to take advantage o the nicer arms. But if you are like me you just wana KNOW the design is on the back and it looks good and is not a hidge podge like my original Iron on.

The design is not as crisp as that one, I'll say that, but I will say I don't think anyone will mind. there is a real nice naturally well worn look to these, I actually think it looks better. And Kato took painstaking effort to make sure the pattern is in the right place on ALL of the shirts.

Yup that is right. Totally movie accurate. Even Hot Toys does not do that. Just look at the Tech Noir T-800 shirt, patter is totally different from shirtto shirt but not Kato, he makes sure you get your moneys well worth and goes the extra mile. I havn't even thanked him fully yet for his efforts on these but let me do it publicly, his talent knows no bounds. We're lucky to have him around.

OK guys some good news all paid orders will ship out tomorrow.

If you didn't pay yet it won't ship until late next week or early the following. Sorry, getting to the post office is not easy for me, I work like 60-75 hours a week and the post office is only open 9-5. the guys who were on the ball have waited far more than long enough, and you've had plenty of notice/contact/pms/emails. AND I see you are checking the forums daily from your status so i know you are getting these messages. No worries if you will be late on payment but please have the courtesy to COMMUNICATE that to me is all I'm asking. (Godaking you know you are an exception)

Ugh I hate doing this stuff.. Anyways now that my rant is out of the way lets get exited again!

And don't worry they will be on their way but I'll have pics up for you guys while you wait :D

I thought I'd provide a little review in the mean time. I have to say knowing that a transfer/iron on method had to be applied the fabric softness and natural feeling is incdredibe. The fit looks great on the advanced, and good on the narrow shoulders TT. Yes Rainman built his on a narrow TT and yes it looks good. Chances are i you want to take advantage of seeing the back you don't want him on the narrow but rather the muscle or the advanced to take advantage o the nicer arms. But if you are like me you just wana KNOW the design is on the back and it looks good and is not a hidge podge like my original Iron on.

The design is not as crisp as that one, I'll say that, but I will say I don't think anyone will mind. there is a real nice naturally well worn look to these, I actually think it looks better. And Kato took painstaking effort to make sure the pattern is in the right place on ALL of the shirts.

Yup that is right. Totally movie accurate. Even Hot Toys does not do that. Just look at the Tech Noir T-800 shirt, patter is totally different from shirtto shirt but not Kato, he makes sure you get your moneys well worth and goes the extra mile. I havn't even thanked him fully yet for his efforts on these but let me do it publicly, his talent knows no bounds. We're lucky to have him around.

Thanks for such precious compliment to me Ray! :wink1:

This is my honor ! :wave

Anyone who don't want to miss the last chance for getting this T shirt, pls kindly order via Ray rather than contact me directly.

I hv last few pieces left.

Back