PLEASE send payment, ready to ship: Kato E. + RF Tyler D Motorbike T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Now taking payment: Kato E. + RF Tyler Durden Motorbike T-Shirt

Guys just a reminder to get your payments in ASAP please. Will have the shirts in hand this Saturday

Just sent you the remaining money Ray

Sorry for the delay :(

Ray

I have been away for a few weeks, I'll get my payment to you this weekend.

Me too man.
I didn't realize til recently that Kato is in china so when he mentioned he'll have the shirts mailed to ray soon, I was assuming last week that ray had it already and everytime I checked the mail, I was hoping it's there. So when Ray said he'll have the shirt Saturday, I was like , :gah: AW hell!!! I won't get it til next week!
O well, lol, soon enough it'll be here:lol

Me too man.
I didn't realize til recently that Kato is in china so when he mentioned he'll have the shirts mailed to ray soon, I was assuming last week that ray had it already and everytime I checked the mail, I was hoping it's there. So when Ray said he'll have the shirt Saturday, I was like , :gah: AW hell!!! I won't get it til next week!
O well, lol, soon enough it'll be here:lol

I am not in Mainland China but living in Hongkong:wave

We are different in law, wording, education currency and goverment.....etc

I am free to speak & criticize our government but people in China will most probably be caught (or even evaporated )!

Last edited:

Ah i see. It almost seem strange, kinda like living in a country within a country.
My brother has been to hong kong several times and he said it's awesome. I think last time he went was when HT just releasred T2 arnie. I was like...why didn't you tell me you're going to hong hong, I could have asked you to pick me up a hot toy!!! :slap
:lol

Shirts in hand my friends! Beautiful work from our friend Kato.

I'll try my best to get pics up today, please get your payments in guys, I need to pay Kato for the second half. Thank you to those who did pay.

Shirts in hand my friends! Beautiful work from our friend Kato.

I'll try my best to get pics up today, please get your payments in guys, I need to pay Kato for the second half. Thank you to those who did pay.

Awesome! :yess: Any idea when the first batch is going out? :pray:

Lets say I'll send middle of this week. Thanks guys for being so prompt and driving this to happen. The result is great,

ideally I'd like to get them all out at once in one shot I wanted to get that in the middle of this week but a handful have outstanding payment. I'm not going to be doing this sort of thing anymore because it's stressful with little in return. I'm trying to cover Katos back . But I'd mid week that does not happen the guys who paid deserve their stuff. so I'm going to have to send anyways. I want them in your guys hands,

We all appreciate that Ray, and I can't say I blame you for steering clear of complicated projects like this in the future :bow

Hey Ray - appreciate all the efforts and I'm sure everyone can wait for it to all happen in one post office trip. Turnaround on the project has been really good.

Cheers!

Thanks guys, it was a labor of love and one that I don't regret, but enough hassle to make me want to avoid this stuff in the future.

I have to say though that none of that is a reflection on Kato whom is the most talented and professional guy you could work with and I thank him for all his efforts.

I promise to shoot pics up soon, before I send to pump you guys up. I'm going through a lot this busy weekend but wanted to let you all know they are here and within reach SOON :D

Really glad you started this project man.
The Tyler figure is my most favorite in my collection and although mine is basically just a bash, I have been extremely happy with each component except for the shirt.
Cigs by greggo, surprisingly decent jacket by Ttl, cool pants I found on eBay, fight club stand from evilface, shoes I hand painted myself, and of course rainman's sculpt. The upcoming red glasses will be a huge icing on the cake but I absolutely NEEDED this shirt to complete this figure. Personally, this figure turned out to be my favorite cause it took me so long to complete. And at one point I have given up trying to get Rainman's sculpt cause it was either way too expensive or someone beat me to it. I have read rainman's tyler thread numerous times and always wish I could get this sculpt and I ended up acquiring my personal favorite that's painted by boot25.
So thanks man, and of course you too Kato, the best 1/6 tailor in the world for taking on this project.
If my figure can talk, he'll tell your shirt..."you complete me"! :lol

Really glad you started this project man.
The Tyler figure is my most favorite in my collection and although mine is basically just a bash, I have been extremely happy with each component except for the shirt.
Cigs by greggo, surprisingly decent jacket by Ttl, cool pants I found on eBay, fight club stand from evilface, shoes I hand painted myself, and of course rainman's sculpt. The upcoming red glasses will be a huge icing on the cake but I absolutely NEEDED this shirt to complete this figure. Personally, this figure turned out to be my favorite cause it took me so long to complete. And at one point I have given up trying to get Rainman's sculpt cause it was either way too expensive or someone beat me to it. I have read rainman's tyler thread numerous times and always wish I could get this sculpt and I ended up acquiring my personal favorite that's painted by boot25.
So thanks man, and of course you too Kato, the best 1/6 tailor in the world for taking on this project.
If my figure can talk, he'll tell your shirt..."you complete me"! :lol

Thx so much for such compliement..:wave
It is not complete yet.. probably some more items will be issued in future:rotfl

Your efforts are very much appreciated Ray!

I am gutted this has made you want to steer clear of this kind of collaboration again as I was looking forward to a screen accurate black sugar vest :(

Don't get me wrong I totally understand why and can't blame you also!

Thanks for atleast working for us to get this motorcroos top done for us

Thank you also Kato for another superb piece!

Back