NYCC 2015 October 8th - 11th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NYCC 2015

Star Ace Toys will be there hopefully showing off their Selene protype. :yess:

I heard from Chris at Star Ace that they will have Leonidas from 300 there too.

leonidas-2-o.gif

I'll be there. Star Ace will have some pretty big announcements and some very cool prototypes to show.

I asked Chris, and he told me we would see Pan as well, not sure if multiple characters or just him. Although Hugh Jackman's Blackbeard looks like he would make a cool figure

I'll be going on Friday. Really looking forward to seeing what PCS and Sideshow will bring.

So this is long sold out, right? There is no way you could get tickets to this at face value now, yes?

Tickets are completely sold out online but they were supposed to have some tickets for sale in person at Midtown Comics at some point but it hasn't happened yet. The NY Comic Con website still has this listed
"An event at Midtown Comics later this summer. Midtown Comics DOES NOT have tickets yet. All of the info for this event will be announced at a later date. Note that Midtown Comics is the ONLY Retail partner selling NYCC 2015 Tickets."

Not sure what the deal with it actually is since the convention is coming up in less then a month but if anyone is still in need of tickets it's worth keeping an eye out for.

Anybody know if Star Ace will be debuting figures from 300: Rise of an Empire? I wouldn't mind an Artemisia

I'm actually spending that weekend in nyc and just realized this is going on. Hmmm. Might be fun to go in and buy an art print or two and see what ss and star ace are displaying

Back