NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You reckon they will do another Godfather figure? Would really like one but never going to get one for a good price, it's a shame the eBay one had no rose, I would've probably gone for it if it had.

You reckon they will do another Godfather figure? Would really like one but never going to get one for a good price, it's a shame the eBay one had no rose, I would've probably gone for it if it had.

Went to blow the dust off mine and blew the rose off and I couldn't find it...kills me to this day.

:(Gutted! I even looked on ebay and a couple of shops to see if you could pick the rose up but nowhere listed it. Does the chair move btw? As in does it spin and does it have wheels? Looks like a very nice chair.

This is the only HT/non-custom figure I regret having sold. The other being a custom Steve Zissou. :slap

The Don was truely amazing.

:(Gutted! I even looked on ebay and a couple of shops to see if you could pick the rose up but nowhere listed it. Does the chair move btw? As in does it spin and does it have wheels? Looks like a very nice chair.

It does spin but not freely...you can turn it. No wheels.

i picked up the Godfather off a member here with the rose missing, ended up finding a bunch of miniature roses for a dollhouse from some fella in England, ended up with one the correct size after plucking a few petals, not too sure how it compares to the original :dunno(could make it smaller if need be), but it'll do
HotToys001.jpg

HotToys002.jpg

That actually looks good, I guess I never thought of checking out a dollshop for certain accessories.

Still, I need the money for this and to find someone selling him:thud:

I can't believe people are making the rose missing a huge issue to owning this great figure, it really doesn't make a difference. The issues people find to worry about here always amaze me.

went to my ebay purchase archives, but could'nt find the seller (think they get deleted after a certain amount of time)
If you do end up getting him, "dollhouse miniature roses" on ebay should be the go

My problem with it is sellers saying it's complete and then it's missing something. If they state it's missing, no problem. But to not state it is something else.

I can't believe people are making the rose missing a huge issue to owning this great figure, it really doesn't make a difference. The issues people find to worry about here always amaze me.

When you spend a lot of money on the figures, you want them to be complete, not missing accessories. The rose is quite an important piece for this visually and iconically so if I were to find one I would want to make sure I am getting my moneys worth.

When you spend a lot of money on the figures, you want them to be complete, not missing accessories.

Bingo

went to my ebay purchase archives, but could'nt find the seller (think they get deleted after a certain amount of time)
If you do end up getting him, "dollhouse miniature roses" on ebay should be the go

I'm a lost rose victum too :gah: It's making me bonkers. Your replacement looks good. I'm assuming you don't have any extras, huh?
Or does anybody else have suggestions?

Two buttons fell off of his shirt too. I have one and the other is m.i.a.
Any help on that fellas??? :pray:

Back