NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a thought: with Asmus Toys and Blitzway each showing off prototypes of The Godfather figures at ComicCon this past week, would it possible that HOT TOYS is planning to release a Godfather 2.0 now that it has been about 10 years since it released its classic figure???

I took a picture of MMS - 91 The Godfather at SDCC back in 2008 or 2009 at SDCC and remember saying to myself that I wanted that figure. I did not understand what a Hot Toy was back then and did not follow up on the figure. Years later I realized that I missed out on that one.

Asmus Toys The Godfather sdcc 2018.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner_903718_VitoStatue.jpg

anyone knows what type of custom body should I use to replace the original HT one?

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

So yesterday was the 10th anniversary of the Ghostbusters video game and I remembered that I was playing it and stopped to get a UPS delivery which was this figure. It definitely doesn’t seem like it was 10 years ago. I recently moved and hadn’t unpacked it and I busted my ass getting to it so I could display it on the anniversary.

If you go back in this thread to that time there are some Enterbay fanboys who were prematurely declaring their fig the winner of The Godfather war. Of course we’ve all seen that figure and know the Hot Toys was the superior figure and still hasn’t been beaten 10 years later. Blitzway has come a long way though, I love their Ghostbusters and their Hannibal Lecter figures.

Back