NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I agree that the only drawback to this guy (and it's a very minor quibble) is that the casting color/paint is a little soft somehow in comparison to other figures. But still an amazing piece of work. Sculpt is phenomenal. And Hot Toys knew how special it was, considering all the fancy packaging, the nice book inside, etc.

Still easily one of the top HT figures ever made.

Nice face-off there lobox! Planning to get EB's take on Scarface?

My friend, you always so kind with my figures pictures! THANK YOU!!:1-1:
I don'ta have plans for replace my Scarface for the new from EB, I'm happy with this one mabe I get Leon from EB. :)

My friend, you always so kind with my figures pictures! THANK YOU!!:1-1:
I don'ta have plans for replace my Scarface for the new from EB, I'm happy with this one mabe I get Leon from EB. :)

..because you pics truly deserves it bro. :wink1:

I see. I'm planning to pick the Respect version but not yet sure about the War version. EB Leon is a good figure. Picked that one up last month and I'm very pleased w/ it esp. if you're a fan of the movie. :monkey1

Just be careful in choosing cause some fig has some 'cross-eyed' eyes. :lecture

Still one of the best HT figures ever released, and a staple of my collection!
led3resize.jpg

I was looking at getting this and making a Micheal Corleone custom with the Enterbay Respect headsculpt.
I can get one for around $500 brand new.

Think I should go for it?

Last edited:
Yeah I've scoured the For Sale section and most are used and don't ship to Australia.

Not sure of that sculpt. Pretty sure this'll work better:
Michael.jpg

Godfather.jpg

I'll go on record saying the enterbay head is a better likeness but if you want Michael you better have some killer mod skills otherwise he will look like a complete goof with that hairdo and his scar.

Just sayin'

^ Nah I think it'll work in a black suit or waistcoat. The hair is a little annoying for a Michael custom but it doesn't take away from the likeness

Yeah, I agree that the only drawback to this guy (and it's a very minor quibble) is that the casting color/paint is a little soft somehow in comparison to other figures. But still an amazing piece of work. Sculpt is phenomenal. And Hot Toys knew how special it was, considering all the fancy packaging, the nice book inside, etc.

Still easily one of the top HT figures ever made.

Indeed. It's one of those pieces that'll last in an ever changing collection.

I love this pic :D Awesome posing skills.

^ Nah I think it'll work in a black suit or waistcoat. The hair is a little annoying for a Michael custom but it doesn't take away from the likeness

To each his own man but anytime you use a scarface head with any sort of suit it's gonna be scarface standing next to the Godfather. :huh it would just completely not work. With the hair resculpted and the scar removed? Sure it would be great... But the hair is just completely tony Montana

You might as well just have the Godfather and an accurate Scarface.

To each his own man but anytime you use a scarface head with any sort of suit it's gonna be scarface standing next to the Godfather. :huh it would just completely not work. With the hair resculpted and the scar removed? Sure it would be great... But the hair is just completely tony Montana

You might as well just have the Godfather and an accurate Scarface.

From the moment I saw the Respect head I instantly recongised Michael Corleone. I don't think the scar takes away from the likeness and once you have a 1940s suit to match, the hair shouldn't be a problem.

Tell you what, I won't argue on this anymore until I complete my custom, then we can talk

One nice detail on The Godfather is the painted veins on the hands...they don't do that anymore and it adds a nice level of realism.

With that said EB War Version of Scarface has the veins painted, an excellent all round paint job. I'm ure the respect version will as well.

Back