NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be so sure about a 2.0 if I were you. I don't think they'll be doing 2.0 of every high priced figure out there... just the ones that belong to their hottest selling franchises/lines (Classic Predator, Mark I Iron Man, Joker 2.0, Batpod, Tumbler, Mark IV Iron Man/Gantry, Mark VI Avengers limited edition, etc.)

That's why I just bit the bullet and bought a Leonidas, Blade, and Godfather from others. I think HT already mentioned never making a 2.0 Leonidas in an interview. And with their full slate, they're only making figures from current movies.

I can't believe people are making the rose missing a huge issue to owning this great figure, it really doesn't make a difference. The issues people find to worry about here always amaze me.

I understand some nitpicking can become tiresome, but when I lost this it bothered me for 2 reasons:
1. It was my fault, and I spent a long time looking for it so I'm mad at myself for being clumsy with it.
2. It cannot be found on eBay
3. By bringing it up on the board I now have a possible soultion to repla e it.

That actually looks good, I guess I never thought of checking out a dollshop for certain accessories.

Still, I need the money for this and to find someone selling him:thud:

I agree the replacement looks great and I'll be looking online for them now.

I didn´t even know it came with a rose... :rotfl

I´m also really impressed on which people lost they time complaining this days...

I'm impressed that your complaining about people complaining.

I wouldn't be so sure about a 2.0 if I were you. I don't think they'll be doing 2.0 of every high priced figure out there... just the ones that belong to their hottest selling franchises/lines (Classic Predator, Mark I Iron Man, Joker 2.0, Batpod, Tumbler, Mark IV Iron Man/Gantry, Mark VI Avengers limited edition, etc.)

That's why I just bit the bullet and bought a Leonidas, Blade, and Godfather from others. I think HT already mentioned never making a 2.0 Leonidas in an interview. And with their full slate, they're only making figures from current movies.

If the last year has proved anything, its that EVERYTHING is eventual in this market now. Someone will make a better version, its just a matter of when that will be.

You and me both. I still have mine, but I've had the rose drop to the floor myself in moving this figure. It's good to know about this very decent fix :)

I blew some dust off of him and watched the rose do a swan dive off the lapel hit the floor and disappear...I spent the better part of 2 hrs. Crawling around looking for it to no avail. My carelessness p*ssed me off more than anything. Up to that point I never lost an accessory and it's one of HT finest.

I blew some dust off of him and watched the rose do a swan dive off the lapel hit the floor and disappear...I spent the better part of 2 hrs. Crawling around looking for it to no avail. My carelessness p*ssed me off more than anything. Up to that point I never lost an accessory and it's one of HT finest.

**caresses Guinnessfan's rose**
"I can't believe he didn't see me take you while he was crawling around on the carpet"

Handy hint: small lost items on a carpeted floor might be more easily recovered by securing with a rubber band a square of pantyhose to the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner. When turned on, the suction from the vacuum cleaner etc etc.

Handy hint: small lost items on a carpeted floor might be more easily recovered by securing with a rubber band a square of pantyhose to the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner. When turned on, the suction from the vacuum cleaner etc etc.

That's genius!

I'm so glad Hot Toys put so much effort and even decided to make this figure!!! Who else has him displayed next to the Blitzway Scarface?!

**caresses Guinnessfan's rose**
"I can't believe he didn't see me take you while he was crawling around on the carpet"

THAT WAS YOU :gah:

Wish I would have thought of that. :slap

That's genius!

I'm so glad Hot Toys put so much effort and even decided to make this figure!!! Who else has him displayed next to the Blitzway Scarface?!

HotToys012.jpg

How is it broken? Is it the knees? They just break all the time... if its the body underneath you;d be crazy to send it back just put him on a new truetype. Do however tell the seller you want a partial refund that is only fair.

The first one was broken at the knee, but the rest of it was in so bad condition anyway that I had to send it back.
The second one has a piece of the chair chipped, the leather of the chair half off in one place. Even the backdrop is bent at the top.
This is apparently mint condition.
Plus the seller didn't even use bubblewrap to send it. So of course, all the corners and dinged.

Back