Dam Toys Godfather Don Vito Golden Years version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it.

it has a dinodinoya tie

godfather.JPG

This is my vito, the tux is yunsil. Michael all yunsil. The Michael and Vito heads are from Dai and they are painted by me.

I’ve changed my stance on this figure a bit. I tried to get rid of it for under retail on this board and on eBay for months but no one wanted it, so i took to reworking it a bit. The tie is quite poor though I did rework it to look better. I replaced the giant Ronald McDonald feet (you can’t see it in these pics) and hands with Obi Wan… I pressed the pants, replaced the fat suit and body with hot toys. Tacked a few things down and cut off excess fabric on all items to lay flatter . I replaced the ribbon on the hat and shaped it. As an alternative look to my Vito I enjoy it.

As a mass release I do have to give props for the clothing. The suit jacket looks awful but under the coat it’s fine and the rest comes together nicely.

The Damtoys portraits are very poor, but I guess for an all in package and for those who do not have financial or knowledgeable access to the vastly superior custom options it’s a suitable option for the price. Though I maintain at the very least replacing it with the Hot Toys head will be an instant upgrade. I have one painted by Yelim I am looking to sell if anyone is interested.

Back