NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

I was considering the Cinemaquette GF, but I really think this figure is better.

CuteWiddleKitty1.jpg

It looks more gray/white than brown to me, but either way it's close enough.
And it looks like the rose on the figure is a little undersized but that's nothing.

It looks to me like a gray tabby. Kinda like Garfield, who is an orange tabby, only with grays and black.

maverick-gray-tabby-cat-picture-large.jpg

Razor's Edge has him for $139.99
They just made an offer you can't refuse!
This figure is amazing!
Anyone know when the SSC site will have him up for sale?:confused:
:chew

I never ever thought I would even think about buying a 12 inch doll of Don Corleone...until today.

Mike is the man.

He is very good, it does take a while for him to ship the product though.
I waited a while for my Lost Predator while others here were already posting pics of it. He has awesome communication as well!
:chew

I think I am going to purchase my first Hot Toys product. My God that is a spectacular figure. :bow

It's a no brainer to get this one. Did they say who the sculptor is? They are an artist of the highest order, whomever it is.

I actually find this more impressive than BR Joker -- and I love BR Joker.

hoyl holy holy crap that is AMAZING! i want one

I think this seals it. Going to go with HT pretty much from now on. Joes are getting cut for sure, who knows what else.

Purchased 3 of them :monkey3
One for me & two for my friends.
IMHO - if you love 1/6 this is a 100% must have for you. Just a perfection.

Judging by both Enterbay and HT track record, HT got the advantage in their prototype to final product consistency, bang for buck (cause you know Enterbay is going to cost a bomb if it comes with the chair, cat, and glass), and better body.

The only advantage that I see Enterbay having is the 360 eyeball system (which makes all their figure wide-eye and the hairline unnatural like they are wearing a wig), and maybe better tailoring cause Enterbay do have really amazing tailoring when it comes to their costumes.

Fantastic work, i wanted to stop at the Dark Knight line, but being such a big godfather fan, this is just.......must have, no question. I can wait though, to see in hand pics before buying :p
Actually, yes, a question, just one
Can we be expecting more Godfather figures this good, an Al Pacino Michael for eg?

HO-LEE !!!!!

Now THIS is a great taste of things to ciome froma Sideshow/Hot Toys partnership.

Greatest figure ever?

Thanks to the talented sculptor...Sideshow didnt do much but get license only right?

Thanks to the talented sculptor...Sideshow didnt do much but get license only right?

True but no Sideshow license = nothing at all. Sideshows involvment is strictly the license and distribution. The figure is 100% Hot Toys.

Back