NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

:bow

:bow

Wow, what an awesome figure. The likeness, the chair, and even the cat (which I suspect will be the SS exclusive).

This is "Ultimate" Godfather, Don Corleone.

"I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless but not men."

:rock

BTW, I just need to say that I LOVE Wookster's threads on Hot Toys specs. I live for them. :rock :rock :rock

HT just made me an offer I can't refuse. I am so getting this and unexpectedly, HT actually gave us the cat.

Enterbay, eat your heart out. Let's see how you top this.

Like I said on my blog last week - Two powerful families. . . . .

That is absolutely awesome! Love the cat accessory :rock

My God is all I can say and there is a CAT!!!!! Holy ^^^^ does that thing look so lifelike! AMAZING Hot Toys! Amazing! :google

This is an amazing set! There's nobody that comes close to what they're doing in the 1:6 world. I can't wait to see what else HT comes up with.

I am flabbergasted by the absolute amazingness. Don Vito is definitely going on my mantle, kitten and all. Awesome.

EDIT: Oh man! This was my 4,700th post!!

I'd love to see more of Don Vito, too! PErhaps a version in his hat and coat with a bag of oranges, or disheveled in a dressing gown, with his neck wrapped for the scene where he learns his son is dead.

The only thing I can nit is that the cat looks to be too small. More of a kitten. The pose for the cat isn't the one I would have chosen (more of the classic stroking the cat's back like every film villian does) but I am just thrilled they are including it. A definate purchase!

Awesome,but the question is...wait for Enterbay`s Godfather or just go for this one?

It will be hard to top this HT one,but Enterbay can surprise!

Awesome,but the question is...wait for Enterbay`s Godfather or just go for this one?

It will be hard to top this HT one,but Enterbay can surprise!

When did Enterbay even release a hint that they were doing this one? That old pic we saw was confirmed to be one from Hot Toys

This may very well trump BR Joker as the greatest 1:6 of all time. :drool

Even the announce sucks :D
Enterbay say's said:
as Don Vito Corlenon

I'm sure Enterbay's will be very good, maybe even of similar quality. But, I imagine the price will be higher and at this point I'm completely confident going w/HT version.

if Enterbay will include the chair it will be a 300$ piece like the Bruce Lee`s

The only thing I can nit is that the cat looks to be too small. More of a kitten. The pose for the cat isn't the one I would have chosen (more of the classic stroking the cat's back like every film villian does) but I am just thrilled they are including it. A definate purchase!

I'm actually really glad they didn't go that route, since Brando did really appear to be just playing with the cat rather than doing a Blofeld!

I agree with you though it's too kitten-ish. Not sure if that's the size or the slightly cutesy headsculpt (the kitten, not Brando. Brando is totally cutesy)

Back