Netflix: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll Fast-Forward it and watch the Kilgrave scenes, I guess. Same I did with Punisher and Billy Russo. Call me when Daredevil S3 hits.

I just saw the trailer. I like the 'search for the origin' storyline.

I'm assuming that was somehow/someway Kilgrave at the end?

All these marvel Netflix new seasons are running late..anybody thinking that Netflix is doing too many tv series for too many new shows that it delays current tv runs like the marvel Netflix shows :lecture

Just finished watching S2. Easily the worst Netflix Marvel season by far. Was like watching Days of our Lives instead of a Marvel property.
BORING!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished watching S2. Easily the worst Netflix Marvel season by far. Was like watching Days of our Lives instead of a Marvel property.
BORING!
Spoiler Spoiler:
Is it actually worse than Iron Fist?

Four episodes in and it's damn boring as hell. Grace is a lying shill saying after episode 1 it gets going....going down hill.

What is her power level?! From season 1 and the defenders I thought she was almost as strong as Luke Cage, but 9 episodes in she can't bust through a brick house or metal doors but can somewhat hold up a running bus?!

It’s kind of weird because I loved season 1 of JJ, but not enough to want to go back and rewatch it, but, like, so much time has passed that I kind of forgot what happened to everyone, so, now I’m like “oh, cool. Um, what? Yeah.”:lol

Back