NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course if we applied my rationale (needing both hero and villain) to every movie NECA makes figures from then we'd be looking for them to make Royce & crew, the idiots from The Predator, whoever the hell was in the AvP movies etc and most of those figures would surely tank at retail. So we won't apply it to them . . .

Agreed.

. . . Just Predator 2, a movie that many if not most fans now consider to be just as much canon as the first, a worthy sequel that added to the lore. Harrigan alone would do, plus variants. Keyes in the slaughterhouse gear would be cool aswell but I don't want to push my luck.

Also agreed (ish) but . . .

image.png

(* from Predator 2 anyways *)​

:lol

I can understand that. Hey, if it was no skin off NECA's nose to make any and all human character from the Predator, Alien, Terminator and Robocop movies I'd certainly be willing to broaden my want-list.

I just stick to the ones I think there's at least a remote possibility of actually happening based on NECA's history. NECA easily leads the pack for human characters in the Aliens & Robots franchises outside of Funko Pop crap but there still are limits - tiers of 'likelihood'.

For Predator 2 Harrigan is obviously on the very next tier. I hope if we keep politely prodding away we'll eventually get him. Keyes in the hazmat suit would be next I imagine - that would stand out very nicely on the shelf and NECA likes outfits like that - see the Nostromo spacesuits or the new Marty McFly Tales from Space figure. I think only then do you get on to characters like Jerry Lambert, Leona and Danny Boy with maybe King Willy tied with these......and full frontal nudity woman.

Got a reply from them on instagram - yes it was on the proto, no the figure doesn't come with it. And that was it. I remember when mcfarlane sent out hicks' shotgun and holster for free, super7's sending out panthro's shorts and jackalman's corrected parts at their cost. Seems jerky to me. Oh well, what can you do.

Got a reply from them on instagram - yes it was on the proto, no the figure doesn't come with it. And that was it. I remember when mcfarlane sent out hicks' shotgun and holster for free, super7's sending out panthro's shorts and jackalman's corrected parts at their cost. Seems jerky to me. Oh well, what can you do.

Did not come with the skull but I put him another one. Shame on Neca.They should inlcude that necklace in future releases of other members of the lost tribe

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJ_xz8AyVn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Captura.jpg

Got him today. Took a hairdryer to all joints, didn't feel safe to use them otherwise. Still ended up having to take the legs off to use a boxcutter blade to free up a hipjoint and then had to carve bits off the joint apparatus to get it to plug back into the figure. Also in the negative column - and this won't be a shock to P. - but the paint on the unmasked head is awful, badly lacking in any subtlety.

Otherwise it's what I was expecting. And nice, displayworthy box.

Anytime, glad I could help. I was looking for the NECA TMNT sets and came across these and figured someone would want them.

I still have 2 left the other 2 have been claimed already. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You selling to US only right?
These are expensive to get in the UK :(

When the hell is ultimate wolf coming?

they still argue about some points in preparation to his release
like "should his legs be equal to 2 or 3 lengths of the torso", "which leg should be 30% shorter than the other" and "how can we make the joints break exactly when a buyer sees the box".

Speaking of which. If anybody has an old wolf neca they don’t want, hit me up. Actually any parts from neca

Got a weird question for you guys - in the famous Predator 2 dance video - during the dance-off part, who is the Predator standing to ram's right (on the left to us, between ram and hippie). Is it the one-armed stuntman who did all the arm-chopped stuff in his smaller costume? I can't tell if there's an arm there or not, it's so grainy.

Got a weird question for you guys - in the famous Predator 2 dance video - during the dance-off part, who is the Predator standing to ram's right (on the left to us, between ram and hippie). Is it the one-armed stuntman who did all the arm-chopped stuff in his smaller costume? I can't tell if there's an arm there or not, it's so grainy.

I jus saw that scene yesterday haha. I’ll try to take another look

Thank you, both.

Big respect to him and snake for showing up, but they came to a dance party totally unwilling to get down, late, and hiding behind things. Maybe you get shy taking multiple gun shots to the trunk, getting your arm chopped in half and falling multiple stories just to have an old lady threaten you with a broom... Ultimately i trust his judgment, i guess. Snake's got no excuse.

Back