NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right. I learned to live with him in the boards. He said my Predator is pathetic? Maybe, maybe necas attemp or my poor painting skills (LOL :lol) but I dont take it personally and I enjoy his crazy theories and Neca/Hot Toys love hate .

Now that you mention it, i think that it's the primary reason his demeanor no longer bothers me - i appreciate his passion, fully. I've been told by people i take all this stuff too seriously, but the art of it IS serious to me, all cultivated skill and knowledge working this strange creative "miracles" that could only be produced at that time, but have transcended it.
I'm a huge fan of mike mignola and his hellboy universe. I find the movies offensive to what the themes and the nuances of the characters in the books are. Del Toro made a lot of changes that sit perpindicular to mignola's work in the books. I HATE the movies and that when i mention the character they think the movies are what the books are like. I have an intense hatred, and its probably not "normal", or i take it too seriously... So i recognize the same passion he's got, and i accept it. I only accept the thomas bros written films, and there is no indication in either of this whole yautja thing. But i don't mind it. Its not nearly as unique as the original concept is - they turned the predator into some sorta anti-hero - but it's fine to me. He HATES it. I get it. I appreciate passion in this sport vs. "it's just for fun!"

what are talking about Predators or P.? [emoji1]

I want Neca to show the Ultimate Elder. Maybe he will have golden angels mask like the one in the comic? Looks like he will be the last one of the clan.

They are reisuing the golden angel.. Mine had several issues like the left arm computer not closing, right arm blade compartment not glued properly and left arm double joint not working, only lower part (could be the paint gluing). Maybe the reisue is because of this problems?

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

It is a shame what Neca has done with the purchases of the sdcc 2020 on their website. How little they have lasted and that they continue without doing things to stop bots and scammers. I did not even see the Predator City demon in stock and I connected on the time. They are not In Target stores in USA and I dont know if it will be available in my country (Spain). Some stock (the ones not sold I guess) from sdcc exclusives in previous years make it and others dont.

I answer myself. I was able to catch one sdcc Demon City Predator in ebay for 50$, more than Necas price 35$ original price.

Loved this pics of the figure: https://news.toyark.com/2020/07/08/...r-2-city-demon-predator-figure-by-neca-393126

I will built a custom rooftop scene diorama for him. Planning something like this: https://www.figurerealm.com/customfigure?action=view&id=101392

That's pretty cool. It's something NECA should make actually.

My City Demon shipped at the start of this month. Still waiting. Covid has forced me to throw out all expectations about how long it should take something to arrive.

Curious if anyone is looking for these predator figures. Found some at my local Walmart.

0CA2DD7A-9360-4C70-99F3-7001BB45E494.jpg

If anyone is interested I have 3 of the Neca Ultimate Predator 2 City Demon SDCC figure. Just asking retail plus shipping. I don?t collect predator figures but saw the SDCC exclusive sticker on them at Walmart today and figured maybe some else does. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

Thanks
Tex

IMG_1948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested I have 3 of the Neca Ultimate Predator 2 City Demon SDCC figure. Just asking retail plus shipping. I don?t collect predator figures but saw the SDCC exclusive sticker on them at Walmart today and figured maybe some else does. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

Thanks
Tex

That's really kind of you do do this Tex - I can see these being snatched up really fast :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks
Tex

Wow, many thanks for the offer but I have one now. Glad to see forum members helping others.

Wow, many thanks for the offer but I have one now. Glad to see forum members helping others.

Anytime, glad I could help. I was looking for the NECA TMNT sets and came across these and figured someone would want them.

I still have 2 left the other 2 have been claimed already. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

NECA Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter.

30 years after its release, NECA is celebrating Predator 2's anniversary with the release of the Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter.

The figure stands approximately 8" tall with over 30 points of articulation and updated paint deco to reflect injuries suffered in his final bout against Lt. Mike Harrigan. Accessories include a detachable severed arm, open and closed smart discs, combi sticks, interchangeable hands, bio mask, and an all-new masked head sculpt.

122728043_392184925299097_4048027287304658353_n.jpg
122174801_1141451709706115_4178752662092807638_n.jpg
122783390_380715599644684_1887586094385532925_n.jpg
122921380_171652064623005_6071780834158471976_n.jpg
123062587_1293828290949095_7029618007792463338_n.jpg

NECA Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter.

30 years after its release, NECA is celebrating Predator 2's anniversary with the release of the Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter.

The figure stands approximately 8" tall with over 30 points of articulation and updated paint deco to reflect injuries suffered in his final bout against Lt. Mike Harrigan. Accessories include a detachable severed arm, open and closed smart discs, combi sticks, interchangeable hands, bio mask, and an all-new masked head sculpt.

''His final bout against Lt. Mike Harrigan''

Who is this Mike Harrigan? I thought there was only a Predator killing people with zero opposition until the credits rolled in Predator 2. If I'm wrong I need evidence in plastic form.

Last edited:

Who is this Mike Harrigan? I thought there was only a Predator killing people with zero opposition until the credits rolled in Predator 2. If I'm wrong I need evidence in plastic form.

As soon as I read it and posted it I knew someone would point him out. If they don't do it soon, I don't ever seeing them doing it at all. I'm getting them but, I'm not that excited about the 2.0's of the Lost Tribe right now, a Harrigan would change that.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Epic post is you guessed it......

Epic lol

Of course if we applied my rationale (needing both hero and villain) to every movie NECA makes figures from then we'd be looking for them to make Royce & crew, the idiots from The Predator, whoever the hell was in the AvP movies etc and most of those figures would surely tank at retail. So we won't apply it to them.

Just Predator 2, a movie that many if not most fans now consider to be just as much canon as the first, a worthy sequel that added to the lore. Harrigan alone would do, plus variants. Keyes in the slaughterhouse gear would be cool aswell but I don't want to push my luck.

Back