NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this one. NECA is on a roll now with their 18" Gypsy Danger and 1/4 Adam West and now this. Great pics and congrats all around!

1476669_561919037219591_95817622_n.jpg

That's simply an amazing shot. Just.. wow. I'm only into 1/6 figures but this will be my first 1/4 scale figure I'll own, I just can't say no to anything Keaton Batman.

When does this come out? Or did it?

And I'm with Ryan, Keaton is the only Batman that exists to me.

Its available on Neca's Ebay page but it should be shortly available in most LCBS. I believe Toy R Us website will have it in stock too but not in retail stores.

I would have picked him up for that price.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Wish I'd had known, I can't see these going for less than retail on here or eBay cause of the scale and shipping. Maybe ill just bite the bullet once y'all start puttin up pics of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh the wait is killing me. I won't get mine for awhile since I'm going to try to ship him out at the same time as Ed-209 from BBTS. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.

Be awesome if the origins is a success they do a 1/4 asylum figure even city I would take as well

Yes, that would be perfect. The arkham city suit is my fav batman suit, and it would be awesome to have it in 1/4. But I'm happy enough the origins suit is in production

Yes, that would be perfect. The arkham city suit is my fav batman suit, and it would be awesome to have it in 1/4. But I'm happy enough the origins suit is in production

Yes well origins is a very wicked suit as well I'm curious if they will do a final battle damage of that too.:yess:

geez neca is really stepping up their game here... The newest quarter scale figs are incredible. I own the adam west 1/4 and it just blows me away everytime I thing about the small price tag associated with the work of art. Keep up the work neca!!!

Any chance NECA will do a 7 inch version of this? I thought Randy Falk said No because Mattel holds the license. But since Mattel's doing a 4 inch Keaton Batman I'm hoping NECA still do.

Latest posts

Back