NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know if the head is removable so a custom cape could be installed?

2drLIev.jpg

JwkeC0k.jpg

zE1fyhZ.jpg

rJy1aUG.jpg

Kr7W289.jpg

LEahkGW.jpg

xUhkKa3.jpg

avzJNgr.jpg

LrMN31Q.jpg

H5wwMQ1.jpg
Come on & try to hit me hit me!

https://i.imgur.com/9irGxKf.jpg

Sorry for the bad photos guy but I know some of you guys asked for it...so I took them...enjoy!

Wow great pics man, thank you!
Figure looks incredible and I like that batarang hand.

And the cape pose looks very very good.

Mine has a weird twist to the abdomen area. I should have checked closer. I thought it would be easy to adjust but I'm going to have to take it apart and see what's causing it to be shoved to the side too much.

I don't understand how a fan on the 89 film could possibly pass this up at this price point if they've got the funds. A figure of this quality at this scale for under 100 bucks?! Easy buy for me

I don't understand how a fan on the 89 film could possibly pass this up at this price point if they've got the funds. A figure of this quality at this scale for under 100 bucks?! Easy buy for me

My only issue is space, I have the enterbay 1/4 bats, would have to sell that to fit this one in and I'm seriously considering it
Love Keaton batman, grew up on it

I can't stop looking at this thread I'm waiting to get this figure Tuesday now earlier! Gonna wait to pull the trigger on Adam west.

Now I'm really flipping for the origins batman! Please neca no stupid ab joint! Like man of steel!

Yeah folks, the best way to encourage NECA to produce more Bat-universe 1/4 scale figures is by purchasing what's currently available. Buy both Keaton and West.

I think I'm going to buy 2 Keaton Batmans. I just can't decide which pose to keep him in so I'm going to have him in both...

The crotch area is a softer plastic according to the reviews. Probably similar to the Iron Man they released.

I should hire a fortune teller next time I PO. It's mystifying to think that the store I choose always get to be the last to have THE PARTICULAR FIGURE I PO'd. It's like I PO'd QS001 from Store A, still no word from them when it would arrive but Store B's got it last month. Then I PO'd NECA Keaton from Store B, and Store A's already got theirs last week.

DANGNABBIT.

Back