NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely regretted getting this, and want to sell it before the rubber deteriorates anymore. I can't even get it away for £150. Anyone in the UK wanting to buy this figure with a cracked rubber suit around the right shoulder, please pm me. Everything else is mint, including box.

hi im in the uk and sent you a email ,get back to me when you can cheers chris

OK Mags,I'm goin to take your word for it and bite the bullet!I just placed my order with Gamestop so I'll see if its worth keepin by the end of this week hopefully!I know that I'm going to have to mod the s#!t out of it with repainting the head,gloved hands and boots as well as fixin the cape.What has me worried is the hip area,which I've seen some have birthing hips and others look like their doin the Bat-Twist!Mags are the legs thigh area too skinny or is the hip too small and do you think it can be fixed?Bro THANX for your input,^_^

Hey Jye, what's the story with your Enterbay's cape?

OK Mags,I'm goin to take your word for it and bite the bullet!I just placed my order with Gamestop so I'll see if its worth keepin by the end of this week hopefully!I know that I'm going to have to mod the s#!t out of it with repainting the head,gloved hands and boots as well as fixin the cape.What has me worried is the hip area,which I've seen some have birthing hips and others look like their doin the Bat-Twist!Mags are the legs thigh area too skinny or is the hip too small and do you think it can be fixed?Bro THANX for your input,^_^

Congrats!

Here's the picture I posted earlier. It pretty much speaks for itself:

IMG_7565.jpg

What I call the "thighs" are too thick. The "hips", or pelvis area are pretty narrow by comparison. I don't know what kind of mod could be done for it, but they legs are generally hidden by the cape, so it's not a big deal.

The ab sculpt is excellent, and that (along with the bat symbol) are what you see.

Silly of me to believe that a place existed ,where members of a action figure collectors forum could constructively and enjoyably engage in critique and criticism without the blatant disrespect of action figure art and enginuity. I myself enjoy all kinds of collectibles. Understanding that with scale, company and license, each rendition reveals an evolution in the art of toy making /"collectable" figures. But if your just a $Hot Toys$
d*^! € rider..admit it... and enjoy that ride. But for those of us that enjoy
Neca 's trail and error 1/4th selections .Allow us to continue posting pics while having constructive exchanges related to the figure in discussion topic.Thanks
Very Respectfully

Silly of me to believe that a place existed ,where members of a action figure collectors forum could constructively and enjoyably engage in critique and criticism without the blatant disrespect of action figure art and enginuity. I myself enjoy all kinds of collectibles. Understanding that with scale, company and license, each rendition reveals an evolution in the art of toy making /"collectable" figures. But if your just a $Hot Toys$
d*^! € rider..admit it... and end joy that ride. But for those of us that enjoy
Neca 's trail and error 1/4th selections .Allow us to continue posting pics while having constructive exchanges related to the figure in discussion topic.Thanks
Very Respectfully

Wut. ?

Hi my dears friends! Yerterday I recieved this bat, where can i buy stand for this figure???

Leg broke off after a second shelf-dive. Right at the hip. Thankfully I bought two of these.

I despise stands, but I'm using the Enterbay stand on this now.

I believe Michaels have stands, but I don't know how sturdy they are.

My Neca Cap dived causing a paint chip.

I'm thinking of using EB stand as well.

The Enterbay stand looks like it was made for this, and it's very secure. But I'd rather be using it (just the base) on the Hot Toys QS figure.

Nice. Wont add any hight either, which is good for where my long term display will be.

Serious offer: If anyone want's my broken one for free let me know. It's in fine condition except for the broken hip. I'm sure it could be rigged to work still. It could either be permanently glued in place or someone with more skill than me could fix it with some kind of metal dowel... or something.

I would just ask for you to pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Also black and pretty discreet for the display.

EDIT:

Would you be willing to part out accessories, or would you be keeping those.

Back