NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTWMJRoCYAAZNbo.jpg:large

OMG I need this badly now...

Not bad at all.

1194793727.jpg

Only thing I don't like is the bulbous looking silhouette he seems to have with his head/neck. It almost seems like the head doesn't belong on the figures body.

I see what you mean but the arms in the picture you linked are higher up then the one by Neca. I also think the camera might be a bit lower and angled up compared to the Neca shot. That batman might also might have his chest protruding out but I could be wrong.

But you're right the next area does seem a little strange with that pose.

Incredible. Can't wait to have this. It'll be fun to pose too since the HT figure is basically like a statue.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/375404400988409856

Looks like I was right, late October/early november release. I was hoping I would be wrong. Hopefully we'll get more shots of the figure. Apparently the arkham batman is suppose to come out at the end of the year but I really doubt that with the delay's they usually have. Its more likely to come out January/February for that batman.

It's amazing that NECA can do a 1/4 scale figure like that for around $80 while 1/4 figures from Enterbay and Hot Toys are $400-450. Sure the EB and HT offerings are better, but not 5x better.

It's amazing that NECA can do a 1/4 scale figure like that for around $80 while 1/4 figures from Enterbay and Hot Toys are $400-450. Sure the EB and HT offerings are better, but not 5x better.

Can't wait for this figure... I really hope they happen to tackle Returns after the Origins figure....

I'm a big fan of NECA 1/4 figures and I can't wait for this to get here. I also have EB Batman and BD T800, both I got for 3x the price of how much I POd NECA Keaton, and I also have the incoming HT 1/4 TDKR.

I still can't say for QS001, but seeing that my EB 1/4s got a base body underneath, high quality silicon suit for Batman and well-tailored BD jacket, pants and boots for BD T800 not to mention mix-media weaponry made of plastic, metal, and wood, topped by highly accurate sculpts with topnotch paint that I doubt NECA could match sooner, I think the price I got em for are fair, as fair as this NECA Keaton is all plastic (no separate suit and base body) with pleather cape, and maybe decent paint for $130 (local price here).

I love that the costume design became handy in hiding those joints. 1/4 Adam West Batman can't do the same.

I can't wait to have this! The Batman that would outlast all my Batmen! LOL

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/375418264723419136

Seems like a Joker from 89 is unlikely unless someone can convince Nicholson to give Neca the likeness for cheap. Honestly I want a TDK Batman since I wont be able to get the Hot Toys version.

I wish they would use the Arkham City Batman instead of Origins. I'm not a fan of his costume in that game from the screen shots I've seen. This order of 1/4 Batman I want them to make:

BTAS>TDK>Batman Beyond(Bruce or Terry version)>Arkham City/Asylum>Batman Begins>Returns>BTAS 4th Season>JL/JLU>Origins

Each of them should come with a cloth cape, a batarang and grapple hook. I don't remember a grapple hook from Batman Beyond and he doesn't use a cape. However they could create some sort of fabric attachment that connects at his arms and back to give him the red gliders.

The only reason I have returns so low on the list is because its very similar to the 89. I think the only real difference is the emblem and body armor right? It would be amazing if they gave us that glider he uses in the one scene but I think that would cost them too much money.

A month ago, they have confirmed Heath Joker is next for sculpting.

As for Keaton Bats, man I can't wait for new pics.

-edit- Oh nevermind. Didn't check previous page.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/375418264723419136

Seems like a Joker from 89 is unlikely unless someone can convince Nicholson to give Neca the likeness for cheap. Honestly I want a TDK Batman since I wont be able to get the Hot Toys version.

I wish they would use the Arkham City Batman instead of Origins. I'm not a fan of his costume in that game from the screen shots I've seen. This order of 1/4 Batman I want them to make:

BTAS>TDK>Batman Beyond(Bruce or Terry version)>Arkham City/Asylum>Batman Begins>Returns>BTAS 4th Season>JL/JLU>Origins

Each of them should come with a cloth cape, a batarang and grapple hook. I don't remember a grapple hook from Batman Beyond and he doesn't use a cape. However they could create some sort of fabric attachment that connects at his arms and back to give him the red gliders.

The only reason I have returns so low on the list is because its very similar to the 89. I think the only real difference is the emblem and body armor right? It would be amazing if they gave us that glider he uses in the one scene but I think that would cost them too much money.

Wow, that tweet says a lot about Jack Nicholson's fees huh.

Yes, I agree that BTAS and Batman Beyond would look great in 1/4. Not a tough job for NECA to pull as the sculpt and paint would be simpler! I do prefer Arkham City suit over Origins suit as well, but would wait to see how NECA pulls that one off.

Back