My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics jedi duros +endor trooper

those suits loos great. :D if only those luke x wing tomy helmets aren't hard to find I'll be all over the jumpsuit.

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics jedi duros +endor trooper

this guy has been on my table for some time now..in various stages/designs..so i thought that id do something today and work on him a bit...this is where im at right now..
blackclone_zpsc4e06845.jpg

edit..a couple of hours later..a suit, some more paint..
blackcone2_zps5152020e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics new clone pg 45

here's some shots of mine that i did awhile back..i used ground up chalks for the sand that is on him...i ground it up into a baggie, sprayed a quick coat of hairspray on each part(yes..hairspray, poor man's sealer)...threw in the parts...let it coat each part...and then took them out and let them dry for a few secs and recoated them with hairspray, to seal the sand...works pretty good..anywho..i weathered mine up a bit to cover up some of the mistakes that i had with the paint..sigh...but i like him...took me forever to get the parts tho and a lot of work..lol..
DSC02505_zps270707b5.jpg

DSC02504_zpsea546bca.jpg

DSC02503_zpsb937f7ec.jpg

That stealth clone is just SUPERB looking!! Very nice work indeed. Would love to try this type of look myself.

really nice sandtrooper and clones spider. :D

finally someone new..been working on this guy forever...go back a few pages and you'll see how long it's been

custom suit, rifle and kama by me..

DSC02509_zpsad936469.jpg

DSC02508_zpsff867052.jpg

DSC02507_zps2239c541.jpg

DSC02506_zps65ee6f76.jpg

truly inspired by a lot of other guys on here..ive always wanted a new ARC all black clone..just could never decide on a design...i intentionally left him beat up to show some battle damage and paint rubs from other clones/droids, etc...so there are some battle marks...

and thanks to mr. L for all of his help and input on this figure...really appreciate it alot..

Last edited:

Love how you placed the blaster holsters backwards and chopped the dc-15a ! This is rad :)

very cool spider!!! keep them coming.:yess:

What his name, etc ?

He has come out really great. Well done.

spidey, that kama looks amazing. you are definetly taking it to a higher level with that!!!!!!!

spidey, that kama looks amazing. you are definetly taking it to a higher level with that!!!!!!!

just wait until you see where that Kama is going!

That Kama can now be seen in my customs thread on my new Arc Trooper Kuro, Thanks again SR!

Well fellas, I got to say that kama is excellent and JonEL put it to great use. Excellent job to both of you.:clap

Back