More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Routh is contact for 3 movies, which means if he doesn't make them WB would have to pay him out. Doesn't make sense not to use him.

Since Singer is out (Yay!:lol) get Michael Bay in to make a action packed all American, albeit, serious Superman Movie! Epic like Transformers was!

I like Brandon as Superman although I guarantee that if/when Justice League comes out we'll get figures of that Superman as well as the rest of the cast thanks to HT and MediCom possibly Takara respectively.

Good Riddance to Singer, I think whomever comes in helm the next Superman standalone should create something that does just that standalone. Allowing Singer to tie the new franchise to the old was a huge mistake on the WB's part especially with how fresh and entertaining Nolan's take is. They need to give it to someone who can tell a story first and worry about special effects only to enhance the story....while I loved Transformers, Michael Bay is definitely not that man....

I didn't realize Superman Returns was tied into the previous films, but I didn't see them. What I liked most about Returns was it's ambiguity and peacefulness, it's hung on the typical good guy verse bad guy stuff, but I thought it all worked out great. What's more luckier than Singer getting the job of directing Superman? Us having Singer directing Superman! A shame if they get someone like Michael Bay to direct (I like him though).

I ordered mine from ABC, and according to the tracking number they sent me a couple of days ago (after I contacted them, by the way...they didn't automatically send it to me), my figures have already arrived in San Francisco and are waiting to be processed and sent on their merry way to Minnesota.

If you email them again, I'm sure you'll get your tracking number within a day or so. :cool:

They finally responded and just shipped my figures out. Waiting for a tracking number.

They finally responded and just shipped my figures out. Waiting for a tracking number.

I emailed ABC last week,they said they would start to ship this weekend so most of the order is allready on their way.

Yeah Routh is contact for 3 movies, which means if he doesn't make them WB would have to pay him out. Doesn't make sense not to use him.

do you realize that warner bros paid tim burton and nick cage $20 million for their pay or play deals with the "superman lives" film?

the few million(if that) they'd have to pay routh would be nothing. he only got one million for "returns".

No email or tracking number but both the new Hot Toys figs arrived down under toward the back of beyond today. All you other Aussies should be getting yours soon too. Yabba. I just wish they would loose the twisties already.

Last edited:
I email Toys2 re my being skint until thrusday to see if I can get my payment delayed until then, They said it was going to ship tomorrow orginally... Killer! Oh well, I should have Father & Son by Thursday next week, no biggie!:monkey3

Mine is set to arrive on Wednesday although looking at the tracking info I might get it tomorrow....

Did you see the posts re Vine76's Superman arriving all defected, Supersuit colar ripped and the belt now being correctly attached or something... Tragic! :(

I would be pissed if that happened to me,10 seconds of joy when you open the package and then everything just falls apart mentally:monkey2:lol

In looking at the latest batch of posted pix, I just realized that the new sculpt looks more like Tom Cruise than Brandon Routh. I'm so glad I have version 1: who wants Cruise as Superman(in his case, the"S" would stand for 'short')...PS

Back