1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Hello long time no chat futzer and poser Mag :D
:wave

some quick (bad) pics just for you Mag :wave... Better?

SAM_1899.jpg

SAM_1900.jpg

SAM_1901.jpg

SAM_1897.jpg

ive got a feeling that im guilty for not inserting the cape right (original cape). so far, this is what ive done, appreciate if you can comment so i can adjust

HTBatmanDX07.jpg

It looks like you didn't insert the front end of the cloth, but, just inserted the clip. That's one thing you need to do to get a better look, make sure that the front/ tips of the Cape are inserted with the clips so it looks as though the cape is coming out of the shoulders. I hope that helps. Mag may be able to give clearer instructions lol

Gipetto has it right. The clips look like they are in the right place, but the corner of the cape needs to by tucked in. I would take the cape off and start over. Then lead with the fabric before getting the clips in place. At least that's what I remember. It's been a while since I futzed with the stock cape.

this is very helpful, will try this out tonight. so im assuming with the cloth inserted along with the clip, this will hold in place? been trying to push inside just the clip and i don't hear any locking sound nor sense a locking feel.. the cape can be easily removed.

btw, even if you push the clip along with cloth, tendency is for the other end to protrude up. this will be visible especially if you put the cape in front. how do you resolve this? thanks!

Last edited:

this is very helpful, will try this out tonight. so im assuming with the cloth inserted along with the clip, this will hold in place? been trying to push inside just the clip and i don't hear any locking sound nor sense a locking feel.. the cape can be easily removed.

btw, even if you push the clip along with cloth, tendency is for the other end to protrude up. this will be visible especially if you put the cape in front. how do you resolve this? thanks!

there won't be a locking sound. at least there wasn't for me. My clips went in pretty smoothly/easily too.

Also, getting it to lay flat is just a matter of shoving the clips in deep enough, then once they're really in there, just press down on the other end that's sticking up and it should lay pretty flat.

it does take a couple tries to get it right but should be relativily easy

whats the price for this figure seen some go for close to $300 is that a fair price ?

That's one of the best prices you'll find especially if it's from the DCD (hard plastic abs) batch. From what I see on evilbay, this guy goes closer to the $400-$500 range

That's one of the best prices you'll find especially if it's from the DCD (hard plastic abs) batch. From what I see on evilbay, this guy goes closer to the $400-$500 range

was there problems with the previous batch ?

Today i changed the pose of my DX.

And there it is - the old HT problem ! The rubber of the Batsuit starts to crack :gah:

Left thigh:
[URL=https://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2579/wa8hn6mk_jpg.htm] [/URL]

Right knee (looks really bad):
[URL=https://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2579/cmlb8ych_jpg.htm] [/URL]

Left hip:
[URL=https://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2579/gcgln9xv_jpg.htm] [/URL]

The figure was never exposed to the daylight.

Do you guys think hot toy will replace the body ?

I'm so pissed :mad:

A couple quick pics I took of my DX02...I'll most likely be using them in a sale thread pretty soon here. Usually when I get it in my head that I wouldn't mind letting a figure go, it doesn't stick around for long...but this damn thing has it's claws in me for some reason.

_MG_2755.jpg

_MG_2749.jpg

_MG_2748.jpg

_MG_2746.jpg

How am I supposed to get the fabric of the cape in first? Am I supposed to use a toothpick or something to push it in?

Nice Pics Marf. Don't do it :( Still my favourite figure.

A couple quick pics I took of my DX02...I'll most likely be using them in a sale thread pretty soon here. Usually when I get it in my head that I wouldn't mind letting a figure go, it doesn't stick around for long...but this damn thing has it's claws in me for some reason.

Excellent pictures. This is still one of my favourite pieces. I don't think I can ever bring myself to sell it. HT would have to release another one that is far more improved and has the same amount of accessories for me to consider the upgrade.

Back