1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Sell Joker?! :horror

Yea I know...(sad-face) but all the custom stuff and junk load of ppl saying how inaccurate it is has kind of put me off of having a 1/6 Ledger joker. I'd much rather sell it, and wait for the PF from Sideshow if it happens. I have nothing against the custom stuff, though.
Given that it is indeed as you say the TDK suit (presumably it is early in the film and he gets a new suit later), I think a v3 of this suit from HT is HIGHLY likely.

Which is why if I were you i'd sell the Batman, keep Joker, and wait for Bane and upgraded v3 Batman and / or new suit Batman from TDKR (assuming that happens of course)
I like my DX Bats too much. And even if there is a V3 from HT I can always sell my DX then. If anything, I'd just want to get what I paid for it back which wasn't the crazy prices it is now. I paid close to retail for mine so selling it for the aboutthe same price doesnr bother me.

Last edited:

DSC_0389.jpg

Dust shows up way too easily on this guy, IMO. The lforigno cape is a must with this figure. I couldn't get that stock cape to look decent no matter how much I messed with it.

I think your utility belt is too high man :wave

Yea I know...(sad-face) but all the custom crap and junk load of ppl saying how inaccurate it is has kind of put me off of having a 1/6 Ledger joker.

I'm about to the point of selling mine as well. The more I look at the DX head the less I like it and it has little to do with customs.

I still go back to the BR long hair head. Beats the DX hands down IMO. Maybe it was the first execution of the peers eyes that throws it off but too many goofy looks out of it.

Given that it is indeed as you say the TDK suit (presumably it is early in the film and he gets a new suit later), I think a v3 of this suit from HT is HIGHLY likely.

Which is why if I were you i'd sell the Batman, keep Joker, and wait for Bane and upgraded v3 Batman and / or new suit Batman from TDKR (assuming that happens of course)

Why do you think that? If it appears, even if briefly, in the movie HT will do it- maybe with something thrown in, no PERS and release it! Like printing money!!!

Yea I know...(sad-face) but all the custom crap and junk load of ppl saying how inaccurate it is has kind of put me off of having a 1/6 Ledger joker. I'd much rather sell it, and wait for the PF from Sideshow if it happens.

Aw man. Sorry you feel that way... although a Ledger PF would be amazing.

Why do you think that? If it appears, even if briefly, in the movie HT will do it- maybe with something thrown in, no PERS and release it! Like printing money!!!

Why would I say what? I said I think HT will make a v3 of the TDK suit.. you're saying the same thing... I iz confused

I kind of hope they do. While I bought the MMS TDK and the DX, if a 3rd try meant finally getting a great looking TDK suit Batman figure out of the box, I'd be for it. I understand that even the OC figure is flawed, but it's flaws, for the most part, require heavy scrutiny to spot and are more an accurracy problem. The flaws with the DX Batman are just design flaws, the neck is just too tall and too thin, if they do a 3rd figure, I hope they make it shorter and have it thicker than the DX. Round the cowl from a frontal view and you pretty much have it. They could throw in a Wayne head to sweeten the set.

So today i went to clean my detolfs, and i found that one of my bats's ab is leaking abit of oil and its from the dcd batch:(
My old bats from the first shipment with rubber abs leaked a ton of oil, so i got a replacement from hot toys with the new body. I dont get how its leaking oil? the abs are plastic. I dont know what to do, i thought they fixed the problem with the dcd batch. Its not leaking a ton of oil like the old batch. Theres just alittle bit of oil on the top 2 ab plates.

Back