1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Looks like Batman is on vacation in Hawaii. :lol

Got bored tonight and took a few shots til my new hauls arrives tomorrow

266213_2192027916109_1109483317_2653835_3092078_o.jpg

272181_2192019955910_1109483317_2653831_1052663_o.jpg

279275_2192019635902_1109483317_2653830_5636356_o.jpg

Im considering sellingmy entire batman hot toys collection. I love these collectibles but have decided its time to part with them :'( So I was wondering your guys' opinions. My collection sconsists of: TDK batman, Two-face, harvey dent, bank robber joker, nurse joker, DX01, DX02, cop joker, and original joker plus the noble collection framed poster with props inside and clock. Each figure has its own body so it is a total of 9 figures. They have been displayed though, and I would clean the dust off of them to the best of my ability. one or two have missing parts but nothing major-what do you think I should ask for this? Thanks!!

Im considering sellingmy entire batman hot toys collection. I love these collectibles but have decided its time to part with them :'( So I was wondering your guys' opinions. My collection sconsists of: TDK batman, Two-face, harvey dent, bank robber joker, nurse joker, DX01, DX02, cop joker, and original joker plus the noble collection framed poster with props inside and clock. Each figure has its own body so it is a total of 9 figures. They have been displayed though, and I would clean the dust off of them to the best of my ability. one or two have missing parts but nothing major-what do you think I should ask for this? Thanks!!

List every one of them individually on ebay at comparable prices to other like completed auctions and reap your rewards. You'll get thousands.

^^^THAT sounds cool!!! any other suggestions? - thanks for the quick response!

^^^THAT sounds cool!!! any other suggestions? - thanks for the quick response!

No problem at all. That'll get you the most bang for your buck. Unfortunately selling here, some Freaks feel that just because they're members of a forum, they're automatically entitled to severe discounts. Your best, honest bet, and to make a clean break from dealing with drama here, is ebay.

Thanks for the great advice! It is noted-thank you!

Agreed with NAM.

Hope nothing terrible happened that's making you have to sell. :peace

They have been displayed though, and I would clean the dust off of them to the best of my ability.

Sellotape, sticky side facing out of course, wrap around finger, swipe all the fabric. Rinse and repeat until mint. Doesn't take long but god they look as great as first out of the box and no wear.

Fine delicate paint brush for the rubber suits or do the same as above but instead of having it super sticky, wipe the tape from on your finger over your clothes so it takes the extreme sticky edge out of it. It'll give enough to get any fine fibers/particles clinging to the rubber. You'll have mint looking figures in no time.

@Two-Face: if you live in the US, "Sellotape" is Scotch Tape. :wave

thanks you so much vodoun-i was kind of worried about that part to be honest but this is GREAT help. and no nothing mad happened i just decided its time :)

For all you DX02 owners, I recently purchased a DC Direct reissue of DX02 via eBay. Seller claims that the package is complete. From what I can tell, it is, except one major detail. The stock cape I received is missing the clips. Is this a factory error or did this guy just rip me off? Looks like the glue is still evident on the cape holes where the clips should be.

Never heard of the clips already being missing.... I know plenty of people who took the clips out though...

Sounds like he ripped you off. Thankfully the custom capes are a great alternative. Also, I believe you can attach the stock cape without the tabs the same way you attach the custom capes. Just stuff it under the chest armor. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

But I would just contact lforigno to get on of his custom capes.

Thanks guys, already done. Which length should I go with for the custom cape? I'd like to be as accurate as possible. Is the stock cape even close to accurate in length?

He uses a short cape (stops at his feet) in the film... but a long cape (drags on the floor) in promo shots.

I have both, but prefer the long cape, for what it's worth.

i was just thinking, since HT seems to be getting more and more detailed with their figs and with the more than likely TDK suit being redone, wouldn't it be pretty awesome if HT made the undersuit out of cloth or something with the armor plates one top? it would definitely enhance articultion

Back