Micheal Keaton is awesome...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc oc or not, those are some nice ^^^^ing suits.

You know what that means! 1/6 versions of those suits and of BATMAN, ROBIN, AND DOC OCK by . . . MEDICOM!

This is pretty much the best thread ever.

For me, Keaton was the best until Bale comes out...

Comes out of what? The closet? Gay . . .

velvetbale.JPG

Last edited:
You know what that means! 1/6 versions of

Comes out of what? The closet? Gay . . .

ok you win, if you have a problem, go to WB and complain how gay the dark knight movies is, how gay bale is...:banana

Okay, let's settle this. ALL the Batmen suck.

Keaton

008480_39.jpg

Kilmer

val-kilmer-fat.jpg

Clooney

george_clooney_13.jpg

Bale

Christian+Bale+in+The+Machinist.jpg

Last edited:
ok you win, if you have a problem, go to WB and complain how gay the dark knight movies is, how gay bale is...:banana

I never said that. Hell I like Bale and LOVE THE DARK KNIGHT. IT'S ALL FOR THE LULZ! I just don't see why one has to be infinitely better than the other. Why does it always have to become a versus thread?

Keaton's great, Begins is great, Batman is great, The Dark Knight is great, why? It's BATMAN!

I never said that. Hell I like Bale and LOVE THE DARK KNIGHT. IT'S ALL FOR THE LULZ! I just don't see why one has to be infinitely better than the other. Why does it always have to become a versus thread?

i am sorry, I think you are right!
i am too serious :banghead

Why do you keep insisting on this lie?

There isn't any element of truth to it.

Please stop making stories up and passing them off as fact.

Yeah you tell him.

Did you know that Micheal Keaton had to sleep in an actual bat cave hanging upside down for two months so he could get into the role?
FACT

Well

Lie actually

All joking aside.

When I was a toddler (and this is true too), my father met Michael Keaton in Pittsburgh. Being a reporter, my dad got the chance to meet him at a pirates game and talked with him a little. Knowing that I was into Batman (I've been a huge Batman fan since the time I learned how to walk) my dad got him to record something along the lines "Anthony (my name), I'm Batman" just like how he said it in the film. He also got a picture with him and he signed a baseball.

I didn't really appreciate it being a small child but it's pretty cool looking back. Keaton isn't a huge superstar but I do enjoy his work. I still have that baseball but it's a shame that my dad went over that tape he recorded. I don't think it would be out of the question for him to return to pittsburgh, maybe at the steel city convention perhaps. It'd be very cool to meet him and get him to sign one of my MOC kenner Batman figures. Better than a baseball.

I know these comparisons will continue but as much as I enjoy The Dark Knight and Bale I still love and have nostalgic feelings for Batman, Keaton and BTAS. It's all equal in my opinion. If it's Batman it's all good.

Back