Maybe rethink getting JL Flash and JL Aquaman?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can’t play with a Hot Toys figure in the mud and dirt then it’s a bad figure.

That said, I’ve heard Aquaman’s articulation is horrible.

The hair hinders head articulation, no waist joints and there really no leg articulation as the crotch armor is attached to the body armor.

I would love to do these poses when my Batmobile arrives tho.

8f517dcd69d729859378cf1505d3d81857d2ffbc.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-03-25-at-8.10.39-AM.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting one of this to replace the stock head.

It's a Momoa sculpt by Art-Toys.

BY-ART-1-6-Aquaman-Head-Sculpt-Metal-Halberd-Weapon-for-12inch-Action-Figure-DIY.jpg

Articulation is poor with Aquaman. Posing doesn't have the same feeling of satisfaction as I'm used to. I own them all, and definetly my least favorite. Get flash for sure

I just received both of them today from BBTS. I'm pleased as can be with both.

I love Aquaman's armor. It looks LotR-ish. In the simple pose I'm using and at the height for his display, the thicker upper chest plate that was giving me pause is like not noticeable at all--zero.

Flash looks great too.

I'm so glad that I did this. Because I have faith that I'm gonna love ZSJL, and if I didn't have the full set (well, sans Cyborg), I'd have been kicking myself for not picking them up at retail.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 64
Haha I did exactly the same. But due to the shipping restrictions from Hong Kong I haven't got mine yet.

Surely HT will do Cyborg now. I guess a good indication will be if they show the prototype again at any of the summer virtual cons.

If they use these virtual cons for better global customer feedback (which I've been preaching they should do for years) then it'll be a good opportunity to let them know we want Cyborg.

So don't forget to put him on your wish list people. [emoji106]

Especially considering he's said to be the heart of Snyders version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI for anyone that was considering it Aquaman is now sold out at BBTS. Flash is still in stock, though.

Back