Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason I can come up with for them nerfing Hulk in EG not related to toxic male syndrome is that they are leading to world breaker Hulk.
That'd be cool. I was not a fan of proffesor Hulk. I can understand if his purpose was to create the time machine, but Tony was the one who solved the time travel problem, so once again, Hulk was just kind of there.

I wish Proffesor Hulk had been less nerdy and maybe a bit more 90's "extreme."

IksZHbK.gif

Have Rocket and Hulk make some big guns for him to use in the final battle or something.

Could Professor Hulk technically have also performed the second snap to wipe out Thanos and his army?

With the other arm just for the symmetry.

I wish Proffesor Hulk had been less nerdy and maybe a bit more 90's "extreme."
Did somebody say 90s X-TREME RADICALICIOUS?!

doom-2099-69afe5bd-323d-4548-8ea1-21bd10f89a4-resize-750.jpeg

Where's my 2099 Cinematic Universe? I want dollies of Miguel and Doom. A Kenshiro would tempt me. I'm not much of a Hulk fan (I like the basic concept, the psychological aspect, but I've reached the point where if I'm not already a fan, I try not to get into new things; I don't need to add more things to my wishlist) but I always found how ridiculously 90s the 2099 Hulk looked.

_zjqGmIQ4-okrF77UDt68ej6KwlbmqsZ5Etp0KBdTFtCnVsuDOFaT28_xOCOdyMwm9mWhrR4hP6Kkm_8Uz2rWQQPNXVzvagk-ZnlS2kms8SCdLoIdPNw6nJsreY

Only when compared to the comics version.

Big 3?

Let me guess...Cap, Tony, and Thor....:cautious:

Yeah, his strength and durability were fine. It was the lack of other powers that I didn't like too much.
That is what they are commonly referred to so yeah.

But you shouldn't expect anything to be like the comics, they've changed more than anyone could list. In the comics Thanos is just yet another selfish bad guy with dumb motivations.

Anything is better than that ***** mcu hulk. What a loser. That’s right even ang lee hulk. Falls in love with bland ass black widow, gets his ass kicked and becomes scared and turns into some green nerd.
Yea take me back to the savage 08 hulk. You can bet she hulk will most likely beat his ass.

Wipe out innocent lives for some coochie is a lot less compelling than what we got in the MCU imo.
Well tbh it shows that he’s crazy and willing to do anything to impress death whom he loves but she doesn’t love him back. Wiping out half the universe cause of low resources is… well it’s a little lame . He could have used the infinity stones to make more resources. The lady death comic one shows he’s actually a mad Titan

Well tbh it shows that he’s crazy and willing to do anything to impress death whom he loves but she doesn’t love him back. Wiping out half the universe cause of low resources is… well it’s a little lame . He could have used the infinity stones to make more resources. The lady death comic one shows he’s actually a mad Titan
But that's the point... he's still crazy in the MCU, he can't see any view point but his own, to him just making more resources isn't an option. Did he relocate half of the population from the planets he "saved"? No, he murdered them. His intentions of "saving/balancing the universe" are noble sure, but his execution of it is *******.

The fact that in "What If...?" T'Challa managed to talk him down is just insulting lol.

I was going t comment that The Eternals still fails to impress me, but then, yeah, Thanos and She-Hulk... :lol can't keep going away from the board for a couple of days!

Anyway, back to Eternals. I really can't find anything to get me excited to meet these super heroes. More than being burnt out on super heroes, it's the whole "end of the world doomsday scenario" that has become tiresome. I think I really need some "smaller", more personal stories on the big screen. This ensemble out of nowhere just seems like too much too soon, and it completely fails to capture my imagination.

Red Skull will take over the world

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loki will destroy the earth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Mandarin is taking over the world

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elves are taking over the world

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shield/ Hydra will kill billions of people

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ultron will kill all human lives

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dormammu will eat the earth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's an alien invasion

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanos is finally here and he will kill half of all life in the UNIVERSE, not just earth!!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A deviant slightly larger than an alligator coming out of the water really fast!!!

KpD7Yf2.gif

Last edited:
Chick with red hair and freckles causes terrorist attacks using super soldier serum.
“Guess vacations over guys. Time to mount up” !

Back