Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see Mysterio as a villain. He could be a very cool cinematic villain, not just because of his design, but because of his abilities.

Yeah, we could potentially get some cool, trippy ****.

And hey, Keaton knows how to play a crazy theater actor.

3386992.jpg

Mysterio would be awesome. He's one of the most fantastical of Spideys villains. Would love a PF of him

It's arrogant too.

Good luck to them trying to top Spider-Man 2. Though I'm sure people will turn on it and proclaim Homecoming "da best Spidey movie ever, finally done right!" like they've been doing since Civil War's second trailer.

I'm 99% certain it'll be declared just that. Some have far too much investment in the shared universe franchise to do anything but love it. The content is almost irrelevant as it's just an episode so if it's mediocre it doesn't matter as the next one will be along in six months to make up for it.

Hope it's good though. I want to see more of his supporting characters shown and developed as I'm sick of the rebooting

Last edited:
I'm happy with the nod to Spidey going beck to Marvel Studios. Where he belongs. :)
Early reviews from CW also seem to indicate he's in the right hands, finally. It's unanimous!

sogood.gif

That's exactly why I hate the title.

SONY made three great Spider-Man films. Marvel Studios has made several mediocre CBMs.

The whole "every character belongs back at Marvel!!!" spiel is nonsense. I've never understood why people would rather compromise the character's cinematic potential just to have him share scenes with other Marvel superheroes that don't elevate him at all. Its like Deadpool. I have a friend who subscribes to said spiel and I ran into him the week Deadpool came out. I asked him, "You still think every character should go to Disney/Marvel?" He said "no, they would have never made this film. They would have made Deadpool Lite." He's absolutely right.

I'm glad FOX has the X-Men. They'll remain darker and more cerebral characters at FOX. Spider-Man was fine at SONY before ASM2 destroyed everything. Still think ASM3 could have repaired everything under new writers. Oh well.

I'm excited for this new Spider-Man but its way too early to say he's the best so far nor will I ever say he's "back where he belongs."

All the studios, including Disney/Marvel, have had victories and failures.

Keaton will cameo as Uncle Ben in the opening scene.

Then it's revealed towards the third act that Uncle Ben survived and is the bad guy of the movie, out to kill Peter Parker for not saving his life.

They sure are going very diverse with this cast. I feel like a lot of purists are going to be pissed :lol

Tony Revolori Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ | Deadline
Revolori’s will play Peter Parker’s nemesis/enemy at high school, but isn’t a super villain.

Can't see this kid as Flash if he's supposed to be Flash

'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Casts Laura Harrier From 'One Life to Live'
“One Life to Live” star Laura Harrier has landed a significant role in Sony and Marvel’s “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” TheWrap has exclusively learned.

Significant, like MJ? Or Gwen? Who knows. I would prefer Zendaya to be MJ over this chick though (because she's prettier, imo)

They sure are going very diverse with this cast. I feel like a lot of purists are going to be pissed :lol

Revolori’s will play Peter Parker’s nemesis/enemy at high school, but isn’t a super villain.

“One Life to Live” star Laura Harrier has landed a significant role in Sony and Marvel’s “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” TheWrap has exclusively learned.

Significant, like MJ? Or Gwen? Who knows. I would prefer Zendaya to be MJ over this chick though (because she's prettier, imo)

just hope this isn't going to be a Disney channel toned version...

I hope the girl is a new character that is a love interest. Just brand new.

If that's MJ then f this project lol.... I mean, just don't use mj then. Just get rid of her. Create a great new character with this girl.

Back