Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as Downey goes, I think it'd be hilarious if Tony was Aunt May's new boyfriend.:lol

Prequel spinoff, baby
Only_you_poster.jpg

Keaton's loss. This would have gotten him a nice paycheck and more opportunities. He would have been a great Norman Osborn.

Nah, I doubt he'll regret being the villain in the 6th Spiderman movie (not to mention the 3rd reboot.) And I'm sure he needs more money. :dunno :lol

Was sure Downey was gonna play uncle Ben .

Anyway I hope this isn't a movie where iron man fights a spidey villain and he dates aunt may. They already are putting him with Mary Jane in the comics which makes me sick so please I hope his role isn't to big. I'm sure it will be tho

I love the buildup to a new appearance though. New suits, new footage, and RDJ is just awesome at marketing himself as Tony.

This year's SDCC will be awesome!

If Marvel actually goes, word is the Marvel brand might move to the Disney convention and leave SDCC.

If Marvel actually goes, word is the Marvel brand might move to the Disney convention and leave SDCC.

There's no D23 this year, it's a bi-annual convention. Marvel will probably attend this summer with GotG 2, Thor 3, and a joint press event with Sony for Spidey. However with D23 scheduled the same month as SDCC next year, I wouldn't be surprised to see Marvel and Lucas skip SDCC 2017 entirely.

They should pick up a few years into Peter Parker being spiderman where he is tired, Gywn is dead, he is dating MJ, junior/senior in college, and conflicted about New York needing Spiderman but does Peter Parker need Spiderman.

I wouldn't mind even taking another page from Batman and show a rouges gallery of villians in flashbacks he has already defeated.

Mysterio, Black Cat, " a proper" Goblin, "a proper" Dr. Connors would all be cool villians. If done right I would love to see symbiotes done in future films.

I hate who they cast to play him though, god they couldn't find anyone else really?

This is my whole guess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Why can't Iron Man just go **** off? I can't be the only one that is sick of his character. He's overstayed his welcome at this point. Never thought I'f see the day where Iron Man would need to be shoehorned into a SPIDER-MAN movie. What a weird time where Iron Man is the A listing king of comic book superheroes.

Why can't Iron Man just go **** off? I can't be the only one that is sick of his character. He's overstayed his welcome at this point. Never thought I'f see the day where Iron Man would need to be shoehorned into a SPIDER-MAN movie. What a weird time where Iron Man is the A listing king of comic book superheroes.

well, in this case it kinda makes sense

Hey, man. You might like their chemistry in Civil War, so let's wait and see how they work together before dismissing the idea of Stark having a role in the SM film. Also, Parker being a fan of Tony Stark and the Avengers brings something new to the solo Spiderman movie, because he's not the only hero in town.

It will also solve a little bit of 'where were the other guys?-itis'.

I'm down for....Downy to be this one. Especially if it's in kind of a mentor role (assumptions). I don't see it being more than a glorified tech-related cameo anyways.

It's just Robert Downey it's not iron man himself. Yea he's a good character but all his recent success was only cuz of rdj

yeah RDJ gets more money to appear- they are just throwing IM in anything since he's still big for Marvel. Personally as great as CW may be it's all geting old- watch Spidey appear in the next Thor and be inserted in Doctor Strange
MARVEL PRODUCT PLACEMENT :lol

This is my whole guess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

i heard that doesn't happen unless everyone's lying in their reviews

Tim Burton directed Batman Beyond with Keaton, that'd be awesome as hell.

I disagree.
Burton has disappeared up his own arse.
And his two Bat-flicks have aged poorly.

As far as Downey goes, I think it'd be hilarious if Tony was Aunt May's new boyfriend.

It seems highly disturbing that Aunt May is now fappable. :cuckoo:

Never thought I'f see the day where Iron Man would need to be shoehorned into a SPIDER-MAN movie. What a weird time where Iron Man is the A listing king of comic book superheroes.

Whambulance.jpg

There wouldn't even be an MCU as we know it without RDJ. :wave

This is my whole guess:

Keep guessing! :lol

___

Back