Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope that the upgrade isn't anything lame like a self materializing suit or something.

At least for me, one of the appeals of Spider-Man is that he's a bit down on his luck, and has to be very self reliant. Tony Stark constantly giving him the latest and most expensive tech for his suit takes away from that a bit IMO.

What's up with the found footage/POV shots.

Part of me wants to hate these aspects but instead I kinda like it, that was a fun teaser IMO.

social media sucks lol

just this forum should exist

If they only knew the power of SSF

17_-Star-Wars-Episode-V-The-Empire-Strikes-Back_imagelarge.jpg

I think they look good, but I'm curious as to why Stark keeps sending him upgrades here and there. Seems too random.

Stark does that for himself, so why not? Obviously, the real reason is. . .TO SELL MORE TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope that the upgrade isn't anything lame like a self materializing suit or something.

At least for me, one of the appeals of Spider-Man is that he's a bit down on his luck, and has to be very self reliant. Tony Stark constantly giving him the latest and most expensive tech for his suit takes away from that a bit IMO.

All this tech giving takes me back to the days of Civil War (comic, the first one). Spiderman was on Iron Man's side and so Tony gave him that Iron Spider suit (which had all these hidden commands he could use against Peter). Things go south and he ditches Tony and the suit after a fight. I think their relationship will deteriorated in the MCU as well and maybe we'll see Peter go down to more simplistic Spiderman suit.

3029252-1443330-ironman_vs_spidey_08_super.jpg

I like the webbing but that was a strange teaser. So far this kid as yet to impress me in the role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back