Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man was the best part of that Spider-Man trailer. I laughed at Peter hugging while he was opening the door for him to get out, other then that, really really unimpressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf I hate Michael Keaton now

Iron Man 4 looks pretty dope. It's cool spider-man is featured in it. I like the Thor, iron Man hulk, captain America heist.

The way he takes off the uniform is pretty original.

latest

wtf I hate Michael Keaton now
Don't h8, he's in it for the mula.

International trailer shows some new footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I suspect that we hopefully get three Hot Toys figures out of this film. ;)

Looks pretty damn good! Obviously Stark and Parker will have some good on-screen chemistry given how well they did together in Civil War. I like how the eyes are demonstrating his emotion in a few of the scenes. Keaton's Toomes also seems pretty vicious.

I love the feel of fun in this film. it looks really fun with also a hint of drama there to. its not trying to be dark and its not trying to be the raimi films. It feels new.

Wow who would of thought that out of allllllllll the characters marvel has they make Vulture look like a cool villain. That's insane, I thought he'd just be so so but he looks pretty freaking cool in this.

Also quick shot of shocker in the international trailer guys.

Back