Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Hogan sucked in IM3.
rx72iwU.gif

Really cool! Can't wait for the trailer

One thing though. I don't like that tony stark is giving him all this **** he should be making himself! Come on man! And what's with the found footage shots?

And they brought that damn happy character back...ugh. I don't want this to be an iron man and spidey team up movie. I want spidey in the universe but I don't want him to have help taking down his enemies

I still don't like these pointless black lines on his shoulders and torso.
They serve no purpose whatsoever.
Just to ilustrate:

1) original

123_zpsimryj3sr.jpg

____

2) belts instead of stupid lines (the forearm things are the web-shooters)

1234_zpsxjsgj58i.jpg

____

3) and just for the sake of it - no black at all

12345_zpsefolf37b.jpg

I'm sure we will see this suit at some point. I think Marvel/Disney just put those black lines there because they need to come up with something to differentiate from the Amazing Spiderman 2 suit... which is hard considering that Sony pretty much nailed it the costume in the second movie.

I'm sure we will see this suit at some point. I think Marvel/Disney just put those black lines there because they need to come up with something to differentiate from the Amazing Spiderman 2 suit... which is hard considering that Sony pretty much nailed it the costume in the second movie.

Thats exactly why

I don't mind the black lines, it looks modern. On another note, did anyone know why HT didn't have a CW Spidey suit for sale?

I don't mind the black lines, it looks modern. On another note, did anyone know why HT didn't have a CW Spidey suit for sale?

Probably pulling a Loki and releasing a Homecoming version instead but i'm sure people would want a version without the web pits. Maybe they'll make the web pits a removable thing but i'm not even sure how that would work. I can still see them releasing a Civil War version though.

Probably pulling a Loki and releasing a Homecoming version instead but i'm sure people would want a version without the web pits. Maybe they'll make the web pits a removable thing but i'm not even sure how that would work. I can still see them releasing a Civil War version though.

Or they will retract fully somehow

Probably pulling a Loki.
People keep sayin' this yet it makes zero sense.
THOR Loki was a completely different lookin' figure that got shelved.
We haven't even seen the prototype of CW Spidey, plus the Homecoming one would be its twin.

Back