Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to you guys that were able to get in on that second run. I got two from the first go round and one ordered from the second batch. Hopefully the quality stayed the same.

Pants Upgrade for Prison Joker...

Attachments

• My project-1 (7).png
    My project-1 (7).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Might be a batch thing much like the Saturn Batman and Robin Set. OSK only got like 30% of his stock at first, then got the rest a week or two later. So, with how many ppl might've ordered after "missing out" on the first run coupled with whenever you placed an order, you might be waiting on the remaining stock to come in if he didn't get it all at once before you get your invoice.

Any chance that some inventory comes available again at 1/6 kit? I passed on this, but seeing how well dynamic duo looks, I wish I had ordered.

Received and paid my invoice also. Anxious to see if there are any changes between the first and second batch. Now, to pre-order Gorshin Riddler on Monday. I finally feel caught up with my 66 Bats collection now. Mars has earned my trust and I don't plan to let another Mars 66 Batman pre-order slip past me.

Back