Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin. I just found out about these, and maybe I'm missing the boat or just getting old, but I can't find the website for these folks. See plenty of other sites selling the figures, but is there no place to order direct from the company? Thanks for the help

Onesixthkit

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 1 h ·

We are starting to ship it Monday

It's releasing in batches within March

Please be patience if you haven't receive the invoice yet, Please!

335195827_3568521373370824_5893822813746751228_n.jpg

Mornin. I just found out about these, and maybe I'm missing the boat or just getting old, but I can't find the website for these folks. See plenty of other sites selling the figures, but is there no place to order direct from the company? Thanks for the help

The figure's going to be re-issued soon, and will be stocked by Kit:

https://www.onesixthkit.com/

Keep an eye on this thread and you'll be sure to know when that happens.

This is Mars Toys' Facebook for first hand news:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063636995528

Can't wait to see your reviews from those in-hand soon.

I hope Mars reveals Riddler or Penguin soon too... just to keep the ball rolling.
Feels like they should accelerate preview and pre-orders of the others to take advantage of the buzz around Joker. Glad I have Batman and Robin on pre-order. If they pull off those and the big four rogues that'll be a dream display for me. Julie Newmar Catwoman is the one I'm most excited/worried for...

I went through KGHobby as Kit didn't show Cesar up for order when I looked, did go through them for Batman and Robin. I'm checking my email like a lunatic.

It’s been awhile since I ordered from Kit. My preorder doesn’t show up on my account page. Can’t remember if that’s normal or not.

It’s been awhile since I ordered from Kit. My preorder doesn’t show up on my account page. Can’t remember if that’s normal or not.
Is it possible that you have created two different accounts by accident? I know I have done that in the past with a different company.

Is it possible that you have created two different accounts by accident? I know I have done that in the past with a different company.
Good thinking, but no, I don’t. I found my original email from last year, confirming the order and replied to Kit, asking about it. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Back