Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he called "Joker"... or "The Joker" on the show?
He is called "Joker" by Batman and other characters all the time but there were also times where he called himself "The Joker", the narrator did aswell I believe

He is called "Joker" by Batman and other characters all the time but there were also times where he called himself "The Joker", the narrator did aswell I believe
MV5BMjIwNjUxOTk4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIwODg1MzE@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR93,0,190,281_.jpg

@Kit Chen do you know if Mars sent any of these to Toyswonderland in the end?

I asked Mars directly but no reply. TWL offered me a refund but didn't answer the question if they are getting the figure or not.

@Kit Chen do you know if Mars sent any of these to Toyswonderland in the end?

I asked Mars directly but no reply. TWL offered me a refund but didn't answer the question if they are getting the figure or not.

Mars posted before on their Facebook that they didn't supply Toys Wonderland:

Michael Black
Joe Libner go over to toyswonderland.com. They still have some available for preorder.

Home - Toys Wonderland

TOYSWONDERLAND.COM
Home - Toys Wonderland
Home - Toys Wonderland

7 h
Author
Mars Toys
Michael Black We didn't provide this to them.

Mars' Facebook page has now disappeared. :unsure:

Mars posted before on their Facebook that they didn't supply Toys Wonderland:

Michael Black
Joe Libner go over to toyswonderland.com. They still have some available for preorder.

Home - Toys Wonderland

TOYSWONDERLAND.COM
Home - Toys Wonderland
Home - Toys Wonderland

7 h
Author
Mars Toys
Michael Black We didn't provide this to them.

Mars' Facebook page has now disappeared. :unsure:
Thanks for that. Not sure why they couldn't just give me a yes or no answer when I asked them. Still, I'll get the refund and hope to snag one from Kit.

Back