Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I’m going to end up wanting the prison baseball outfit Joker too after seeing how good the normal version came out. Must resist..

Glad i preordered. Happy that there will be a second run for those that missed out. Definitely gonna pick up every release from this line.

For $200, geese if the quality is even 75% of what everyone is expecting, the new Bar has been set. I can’t even get a unpaint custom head for less than $300-$600 these days + paint of $250 and clothing of $550. So a custom figure with this much acessories, heads clothing would easily be $1250-$1500

I feel like I’m going to end up wanting the prison baseball outfit Joker too after seeing how good the normal version came out. Must resist..

C8QBjFI.gif

Stay strong and good luck 😄

Well, now that Mars Toys may be doing a second batch, I doubt I would get as much :LOL: but you make a valid point nonetheless :duff

With that said, I think I would like to see the figure in hand before making a decision. And, I can always sell it later regardless of how much I get back. I never collect these as an investment. It would be more of a sting if this was at HT prices, that’s for sure.

Yeah they went back against the wording on the third head being a "PO Bonus" which is fine - I'm happy everyone will get it. I wasn't suggesting to only keep it as a investment - more like check it out in hand before you decide but saying that - I feel this figure will still do well inside and outside of the 1/6 community for years to come. And again at this price point and quality it's a no brainer.

NASA is hoping to get to Mars by the 2030's but by ordering this Joker, Mars is coming to me.
Oh boy, that was weak, I know. :ROFLMAO:

Since I'm a big baseball fan I, too, was tempted to get this. But I would in effect end up paying $128 for just a shirt, pants, glove and ball. The head sculpt is the same one included with the other edition. If baseball Joker included underwear and/or a jock strap I might be persuaded.:LOL:

Yeah they went back against the wording on the third head being a "PO Bonus" which is fine - I'm happy everyone will get it. I wasn't suggesting to only keep it as a investment - more like check it out in hand before you decide but saying that - I feel this figure will still do well inside and outside of the 1/6 community for years to come. And again at this price point and quality it's a no brainer.
The PO Bonus thing has been done by so many 3rd party companies. They are almost never an actual exclusive item, just an incentive for people to pre-order

The PO Bonus thing has been done by so many 3rd party companies. They are almost never an actual exclusive item, just an incentive for people to pre-order
bingo. even inart. its pretty safe to say, everyone gets metal cuffs. only one id be concern about PO bonuses is maybe sideshow with hot toys

Back