Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Kit just posted a first look at Mars’ 1/12 version of “Prank Villain” in the Mars facebook group.

32317279-C39F-4D86-9D86-83A5367A6320.jpeg

9B4F1BEE-08C7-464B-8A39-B994C4CCB17D.jpeg

7C1AD434-DE17-4F0C-AEEF-5E092DC91EC0.jpeg

The tailoring looks smaller scale, and the wrist pegs are different. The lapels, mask, and green dress shirt seem to be giveaways.

I'm still in awe of my Romero Joker everytime I enter the collection room.

Makes the wait for Mars to release more figures all the more painful. Seeing how long it's taking for something as simple as the Keaton Bruce Wayne, it could be years before we get to see the Gorshin Riddler alongside this Joker.

Has the tailoring been fixed on the newer batches of the rerelease or would I still need to order that extra shirt/tie set if I order a figure from Kit?

As I stated in another thread, Prank Villain has the wonderful production bonus of needing barely any portrait painting. Most quality figures live or die by the quality of this and I think most low-rent 3rd parties have a reasonable amount of hand painting required.

This must make the production time a lot quicker and the ability to do successive runs even easier.

Awesome display. I wish Tony would do another run of Adam West batsuits + capes.

The cape is the thing that's annoying me on the Saturn Batman now. I'm using the spare Hot Toys version but it's no better than Saturn's. Tony's drapes perfectly, whereas the HT and Saturn are stiff and unworkable, and can only be tamed by using the glass walls of the cabinet.

Back