Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So those aren't the final pictures? Because it's up for preorder,looks like it's gonna look like that,who knows, what do you guys think of what their showing? Face is kinda weird right,if that's the finished product,but I still want it ,lol.already order the Jim Carrey version.
I think we're going to get the best 1/6th scale Riddler (Frank Gorshin) from the 1966 TV Classics Batman series. His crazy look and smile were well captured in the head sculpts. Yeah, maybe a little special in terms of the corners of his eyes - just like the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) was. Otherwise, in my opinion, the similarities to Frank Gorshin can also be seen in the head sculptures. After all, we are talking about a third party and an unlicensed collectible figure. Definitely a must have for me.

And yes it's prototype version and not the final product.

So those aren't the final pictures? Because it's up for preorder,looks like it's gonna look like that,who knows, what do you guys think of what they’re showing? Face is kinda weird right,if that's the finished product,but I still want it ,lol.already order the Jim Carrey version.
Genuine question: Are you new to this 1/6 scale hobby? When an item goes up for Pre-Order, 99% of the time, the item in the pre-order pics are of the prototype, the figure that is used as a go-by for what the factory will then try to reproduce in mass production. So, yes, the prototype in the pre-order photos looks fantastic, but we do not know yet what the final production piece (i.e. in-hand figure that collectors will receive) will end up looking like.

As an example, the final product of the second batch for Prank Villain (‘66 Joker) had a too small of a shirt collar so it didn’t close at the neck like it should. So things like that can happen between prototype/pre-order phase and production piece. Now, MarsToys did remedy the problem by making new shirts for ppl to purchase from OSK. But still, things can happen from prototype to production piece.

Just got my Joker from TNS Figures.

Attachments

• 20230906_192917.jpg
    20230906_192917.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I just received mine as well.
Does everyone face has a weak ankle (on the figure) or it's expected?

I just received mine as well.
Does everyone face has a weak ankle (on the figure) or it's expected?

Mine are pretty weak - it’s difficult keeping him in a “squatting” pose.
The original body has ratcheted knees joints - Do yours not?

EDIT: sorry, I misread. But yes, ankles are fairly tight on my copy. At least enough to do that slight squatting pose

Last edited:
The original body has ratcheted knees joints - Do yours not?
I just unboxed to have a quick look yesterday, have not tried out the knees yet..
I am referring to the ankle pegs, kinda weak...
Will really check it out later...

I just unboxed to have a quick look yesterday, have not tried out the knees yet..
I am referring to the ankle pegs, kinda weak...
Will really check it out later...
Ahh I apologize, I misread. But yes, ankles are fairly tight on my copy. At least enough to do that slight squatting pose

Love it (despite the loose ankles)
I recommend everyone get some “Plumbers Tape”. A small piece is all you need; wrap it around the ball joint carefully, and make sure it’s secure, then reattach the feet. Should be tighter once you do that, and the ankles won’t be loose.

I went all in. Purchased 2 fig and baseball and meme versions.
Wish I had an extra suit....but very happy otherwise.

Back