Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I want to upgrade to the Dino tie $45 seems kind of excessive for such a small piece.
Most custom items feel that way unfortunately 😅 I always feel a little ridiculous when I spend the money on one but that usually fades once it’s actually in hand and on the figure

Funny... or sad.

maxresdefault.jpg

Funny how some of us pay more for our figures' clothes than our own.
Ha I thought about that a couple times in the past as well. But I have a bunch of nice clothes from my time working in a high-rise office and having to go to fancy dinners/gatherings for that job from time to time that it's actually kind of nice to not spend money on clothes just to impress other ppl. I work from home now in comfortable lounge clothes and I can now spend the money on nicer custom clothing/items for the figures when I couldn't before. The trade off brings me more joy than before. Only downside is that I don't get the free, company paid meals at high end restaurants anymore :lol

Ha I thought about that a couple times in the past as well. But I have a bunch of nice clothes from my time working in a high-rise office and having to go to fancy dinners/gatherings for that job from time to time that it's actually kind of nice to not spend money on clothes just to impress other ppl. I work from home now in comfortable lounge clothes and I can now spend the money on nicer custom clothing/items for the figures when I couldn't before. The trade off brings me more joy than before. Only downside is that I don't get the free, company paid meals at high end restaurants anymore :lol
Plus, when you work from home, you can have batman stuff in your office without having to hear from the HR folks :LOL:

Plus, when you work from home, you can have batman stuff in your office without having to hear from the HR folks :LOL:
Ha true! I used to have these small, comic desk items that I had received as gifts and someone always made a comment about them when they came into my office. Though, it did eventually inspire some ppl to actually try to decorate their desk space.

I can’t tell- OSK shows the two Joker variants as out of stock, but yet I can add them to my cart. I was just browsing and don’t think I intend to get either but was curious.

Back