Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazzinc should just rerelease the Batmobile. I totall slept on that one. Didn’t expect the line to become this hot again…
He said he's not, but he also said he might to a limited release with differences if enough interest. Like one with white pinstriping like the original concept car had.

Joost said he likes things being one and done, adds to collectability. He also said he understands people discover things after they are sold out, he's trying to find a way to honor both.

Sending you a PM about the 66 Batmobile

Does this figure hold up next to Hot Toys’ Adam West Batman? Do they look good together?

Does this figure hold up next to Hot Toys’ Adam West Batman? Do they look good together?
Based on the pics in this thread of the figure with the official HT figures as well as in YouTube reviews, it looks to fit right in with HT West and Robin. I don’t have the HT West figure, but having the Mars 66 Joker, I’d say the only place you can tell it isn’t a HT figure is in the paint quality. Otherwise, clothing, hands and accessories are on par with most HT figures I own. Elevated even more now with Dino’s tie

Luckily, Hot Toys' Batman and Robin were under scale, so Mars' Joker fits in without any adjustment.

100_3779.JPG

If Mars don't use Hot Toys' scale as their baseline for their own Batman and Robin I'll probably swap the stands over, rather than add height to Joker which would mess with his tailoring.

This little easel came in handy. It's been sitting on a shelf in the attic for years awaiting a purpose.

100_4413.JPG

100_4412.JPG

Not sure if this has ben mentioned elsewhere, but Joost is taking a poll re: which 1/6 '66 Bat-Product he should make next; the options are a) Batcycle b) Batcopter c) Batboat d) portion of the Batcave (as he points out in youtube vid, if he did the whole thing it'd be 7 feet long). All products expect to retail for around same price as '66 Batmobile, except Copter which would be more expensive. Voting is on Jazzinc FB page. but he asks you NOT to vote unless you're truly seriouos about buying.

Yeah, he's said he's looking into all those. I didn't realise that HT don't have exclusivity, so WB 1/6 is an open playing field.
I'm so glad he's making all the 66 Batman stuff and hope he makes them all for those who want them (my wallet needs the rest)

I received my Dino tie in today and immediately made the switch. What difference it really makes. Never thought something as "simple" as a tie could really enhance a figure by so much. Super easy to do, too. Thanks again @Cocoboloboy for managing and shipping the orders :duff

Whoa... hold on there mister. You can't say that and NOT provide photos. You know the rules around these parts. Mister.

Not sure if this has ben mentioned elsewhere, but Joost is taking a poll re: which 1/6 '66 Bat-Product he should make next; the options are a) Batcycle b) Batcopter c) Batboat d) portion of the Batcave (as he points out in youtube vid, if he did the whole thing it'd be 7 feet long). All products expect to retail for around same price as '66 Batmobile, except Copter which would be more expensive. Voting is on Jazzinc FB page. but he asks you NOT to vote unless you're truly seriouos about buying.
Joost always says something that's a boost to my spirits.

Interesting that Joost said he may not do the Romero Joker because Mars' version is already so good, and very interesting that he wants to fill in the gaps with 'B' characters, because he believes he can make runs as low as a couple of hundred figures.

Listening to him speak about not killing his own market, by producing too many figures at the same time, is a refreshing counterpoint to nanjin's condescendingly gleeful warning that collectors will have to make tough choices and will likely miss out due to the speed and volume of production.

Just ordered one from Kit. I can’t wait to finally have a Romero Joker.

Does anyone here know where to get decals for a blank oval stand to match the stock stand for Hot Toys’ Adam West Batman?

Back