Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many are getting a “2nd one “? This one is so cool that a second one will allows you to pose a different look:)
Very tempted. I imagine it will be very hard to get hold of once sold out.

Just ordered a second one. I've waited way too long for someone to make this figure, so I don't mind paying for a backup. It's not like the ledger joker where you can pretty much find one on every corner.

Well, he's arrived today and I am utterly charmed!!
What a great and fun figure, I can pose this guy for hours and I totally see myself changing him up once in a while, he's a bit like Deadpool in that he would be fun to pose interacting with other figures.
Considering I was close to cancelling him at one point to save the funds, I am SO GLAD I bought this chap and I am locked-in for the rest of the '66 Bat-Villains.
1680831429600.jpeg

Got mine today. Very nice overall. Well packaged and lots of accessories. More hands than I’m likely to use but it’s fine. One thing I don’t necessarily love is the base. A bit on the chunky side. I might just get one of the old oval bases to match Batman and Robin.

Back