Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Joker last night when I got home from work. The box had a ding on it so that scared me
I opened it and sure enough? The art box had a dent on it. Bummer.
I gotta tell ya, when I opened it and had my first look at this guy "WOW!" This is awesome. Figures like this is why I collect. Just like you all said other than the chicken legs, this fig is great. Mars knocked it out of the park with this one. I was SO disappointed when Hot Toys stopped the 66 Batman line, but I'm feeling much better now. I'm totally pumped about the rest of the figures especially Batgirl and Catwoman.

Attachments

• 20230331_173548.jpg
    20230331_173548.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 16803512667244829110201794456555.jpg
    16803512667244829110201794456555.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hopefully topo steps up with a suit. Or maybe tony can start another run since this figure has risen in popularity.

My tracking shows as being handed over to the airline this morning. Hopefully it arrives soon! Rearranged the shelf where my Batman and Robin are to fit him.

This looks fantastic, but who knows how the production version will turn out. Either way, ya might as well pick it up. HT ain't doing anything with the license.
E20B7E1C-8306-4AC1-9C09-64F7933E12FF.jpeg

This looks fantastic, but who knows how the production version will turn out. Either way, ya might as well pick it up. HT ain't doing anything with the license.
The production version - fantastic!

I just saw Justin’s review - didn’t even know this existed. Are there any plans for a Mars Toys Batman and Robin? Can’t find any info anywhere. I’m really tempted to get this, but it would be much better if I could have the main 2 alongside the Joker. I have to say I love the body. This is the body Qmx should have used for their Star Trek figures, instead of the bodybuilder ones we got.

I just saw Justin’s review - didn’t even know this existed. Are there any plans for a Mars Toys Batman and Robin? Can’t find any info anywhere. I’m really tempted to get this, but it would be much better if I could have the main 2 alongside the Joker. I have to say I love the body. This is the body Qmx should have used for their Star Trek figures, instead of the bodybuilder ones we got.

Yes, but they changed their name to Saturn for them:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/saturn-toys-1-6-66-batman-and-robin.246957/

Have to say I’m pretty impressed with the turnaround time for shipping from OSK. My figure looks to at least be in the US and I imagine should make it to me in the next couple days or so.

I got my prank villain today from Kit. Shipped on march 30th got it here in Ontario, Canada today April 4th. It was well packed, in perfect condition including the box and i didn't get charged any extra taxes and fees. Very cool figure.

Managed to snag one from Kit when it briefly was up for order again very early this morning. Can't wait to see it in hand.

Crazy to think I'm more excited about this $200 third party figure than the InArt rooted two pack I have coming also. More down to Dark Knight fatigue than anything else probably.

Back