Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asta, any chance you can ask FB Mars if they have plans to go deeper into this line, specifically if they're planning on Preminger's Mr. Freeze?

Those 5 would be my holy grail.

I don't ask things on Facebook.

I just sit and watch while eating popcorn. :lol

Asta, any chance you can ask FB Mars if they have plans to go deeper into this line, specifically if they're planning on Preminger's Mr. Freeze?

Those 5 would be my holy grail -- Romero, Meredith, Gorshin, Newmar and Preminger.
Someone asked them on FB which other villains they plan on making. They said All.

mars.jpg

Oh man, that's crazy. They can't do all.

Mr. Freeze
Egghead
Mad Hatter
Mr and Mrs Ffogg
King Tut
Bookworm
Clock King
The Puzzler
Sandman

Then there's a slew of ones I've forgotten about, that maybe should be forgotten.

Mr. Freeze
Egghead
Mad Hatter
Mr and Mrs Ffogg
King Tut
Bookworm
Clock King
The Puzzler
Sandman

Then there's a slew of ones I've forgotten about, that maybe should be forgotten.

It would be an amazing collection, but I can't imagine them going that deep due to the probable low demand after the big names - Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, and possibly Mr. Freeze with the sculpts of the three actors who played him.

I could see alternate sculpts for other actors for Catwoman and Riddler. Alternates for Mr Freeze would require a serious outfit change too, at least for George Sanders.

I could see maybe Egghead, King Tut and Mad Hatter... beyond that seems unlikely.

As a kid, Mad Hatter was scary. Not sure why.

Mr. Freeze
Egghead
Mad Hatter
Mr and Mrs Ffogg
King Tut
Bookworm
Clock King
The Puzzler
Sandman

I assumed they just meant all the well known ones. Think they'll go as far as Mr Freeze.
Completely forgot Clock King was in the 60s series!

I am quite a corpulent fellow and thus I want Mars Toys to do a King Tut. I occasionally dress up as Tut and stroll about the house. The wife will not cooperate and dress up as my queen Ankhesenamun.

Mr. Freeze
Egghead
Mad Hatter
Mr and Mrs Ffogg
King Tut
Bookworm
Clock King
The Puzzler
Sandman

I will have to take out a reverse mortgage to get all of those plus Zelda The Great, False Face, The Archer, The Minstrel, Ma Parker, Chandell, Marsha Queen of Diamonds, Shame, The Siren, Colonel Gumm, Black Widow, Lola Lasagna, Louie The Lilac, Calamity Jane, Minerva, Nora Clavicle, Dr. Cassandra Spellcraft, Cabala, Olga Queen of the Cossacks and Lady Penelope Peasoup.

This is a terrific release. So glad I preordered. Mars can make a killing with this line in unexplored 1:6 territory.
I’m hoping for
Penguin
Riddler
Batgirl
Newmar catwoman
Alfred
Gordon
O’Hara
Long shot on the last 3 but…

I preordered joker...luckily

Need the baseball and clown version...sorry dont know actual names.

The most episodes went to King Tut is seems. Would they really?

Batgirl
Alfred
Gordon + Chief 2-pack with red phone under glass

I'll pray for Mr. Freeze and leave it at that.

I am quite a corpulent fellow and thus I want Mars Toys to do a King Tut. I occasionally dress up as Tut and stroll about the house. The wife will not cooperate and dress up as my queen Ankhesenamun.
You dress like this?

Tutankhamun-212994.jpg

I would love if they added two headsculpts for the different actors for riddler and catwoman.

I would never display a John Astin Riddler though. Honestly.

Catwoman would need 3 heads... but then, the body shape changed too depending on the actress. I can't imagine displaying anyone but Newmar as '66 Catwoman.

Same with the three Freezes. I only remember Preminger. Vaguely Eli. No recollection of George Sanders... who shall forever remain Sheer Khan (or Monsieur Ballon in Shot in the Dark).

dfc8b616e4bc24eaca5d1e0189c17447.gif

Back