Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2It's so beautiful.

A stunning achievement for third party on par with what Bank Robber Joker did for HT back in the day.

Will just echo what everyone else is already saying and that the final product of this looks fantastic and for an unlicensed product it is really impressive.

Gives me high hopes now for the Batman Forever Riddler later this year as well as whatever other older DC products Mars decides to make.

They really do have a vast range of options that could keep them going for years

Agreed + multiple looks will help.
example being Forever Riddler~
Final Encounter look, the light up jacket.

A warning where not to order:

Michael Black
Joe Libner go over to toyswonderland.com. They still have some available for preorder.

Home - Toys Wonderland

TOYSWONDERLAND.COM
Home - Toys Wonderland
Home - Toys Wonderland

7 h
Author
Mars Toys
Michael Black We didn't provide this to them.

I had to do the preorder on this one cause the preorder-only bonus head was my favourite option and in the kerfuffle of christmas I managed to miss preordering the Dynamic Duo set.

Super excited for this Joker, the presence is undeniable; even just from these initial photos. But now very concerned about landing the Dynamic Duo two pack.

Oh well, collecting problems have a habit of collecting problems.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=392449&extra=page=1
Eds0001 said:
The version is very good. If you have the ability to do it, it is recommended to reorganize it to improve the effect, focusing on organizing the scarves and coats.

The three-head carving is luxuriously configured, the accessories are large and exquisite, and the hands are ridiculously large... It’s been a long time since I have such a pure play experience, and I’ve been changing it for a few hours without knowing it...
Mars products have been playing. Yes, each product will have a certain progress, and this time the packaging has also been upgraded with a new blister.

Here are a few scum shots first, please click down for detailed evaluation and more unboxing pictures↓

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg
m5.jpeg
m6.jpeg
m7.jpeg
m8.jpeg
m9.jpeg
m11.jpeg
m13.jpeg
m14.jpeg
m15.jpeg
m16.jpeg
m17.jpeg

Guys didn’t realized this one is starting to ship. Who else is selling at close to retail? Is Kit still selling this one?

Wow this turned out pretty great! Paintwork is nice and crisp but not as detailed as HT (though can't really expect it to be). I still haven't decided if I really want to keep mine and go down this rabbit whole so I hope the invoices don't come too soon :LOL: not to mention, I just got and paid my InArt Joker invoice just a few days ago :thud:

Wow this turned out pretty great! Paintwork is nice and crisp but not as detailed as HT (though can't really expect it to be). I still haven't decided if I really want to keep mine and go down this rabbit whole so I hope the invoices don't come too soon :LOL: not to mention, I just got and paid my InArt Joker invoice just a few days ago :thud:

You won't have any problems getting your money back on this one (and then some), especially if that third head stays exclusive to PO's which it should if I read the instructions correctly. It all depends of coarse on supply and demand but at this price point it's really a no brainer taking that chance. I mean, that exclusive head is pretty freaking cool and I would be bummed not to have it.

TL;DR
What I am trying to say is it's possible this figure could pay for a large portion of your Ledger Joker should you decide to sell it.

I think the 1966 series is still quite niche, overshadowed by each new TV/movie iteration of Batman, and derided for many years (by myself included) for being too silly and comical. Tim Burton's 1989 Batman was the dark antidote. I eventually began to appreciate the '66 series - Romero's Joker was always sinister to me in spite of the comedy.

Mars might just have raised the status of the series, at least in the 1/6 collecting world.

From memory, Mars typically re-issues popular figures. This one has been an instant hit from the first unboxing photos and will undoubtedly see another release to satisfy the demand from those who were on the fence, because the Romeroker isn't necessarily most people's first choice.

Romero has been my Joker for a while, knocking Ledger off the top spot - and quite frankly after watching The Dark Knight so many times I began to find Ledger's acting a bit irritating.

It's still hard to believe that I'm going to have three different versions of him in 1/6. Not to mention all the other characters Mars have planned. :drool

I really hope that is indicative of the production version we will all get. Honestly, not sure if I need Ledger Joker on the shelf anymore once I get this fella. Such a perfect, iconic representation of this character. Gotta figure out a fun way to use those extra heads.

Back