Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really worried that TWL wont get this figure now.

Just ordered the remaining Mars Toys figures with Kit. Keaton BW, Carey Riddler, Prison escape 66 Joker and Penguin from The Batman. Already had Mob Boss Joker and 66 Batman and Robin ordered.

This might be my most anticipated figure of the year though. Hopefully don't have to resort to eBay prices to get it.

Really worried that TWL wont get this figure now.

Just ordered the remaining Mars Toys figures with Kit. Keaton BW, Carey Riddler, Prison escape 66 Joker and Penguin from The Batman. Already had Mob Boss Joker and 66 Batman and Robin ordered.

This might be my most anticipated figure of the year though. Hopefully don't have to resort to eBay prices to get it.

There's sure to be a re-issue of this Joker because he's proving so popular. Only problem is waiting for the second release.

While Jokers B and C come with two of the sculpts in the set, so all will be displayed on figures, I'm already thinking of a second Joker A because there's so many options.

Mars made a 66 Batman?

And a Robin, under the deviously named 'Saturn Toys' brand.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/saturn-toys-1-6-66-batman-and-robin.246957/

Rick Grimes
Does saturn toys do good quality? Never heard of them

21 w

Author
Mars Toys
Rick Grimes Saturn Mars obvious
🤪

Asta, any chance you can ask FB Mars if they have plans to go deeper into this line, specifically if they're planning on Preminger's Mr. Freeze?

Those 5 would be my holy grail -- Romero, Meredith, Gorshin, Newmar and Preminger.

Back