Machete Kills! October 11th 2013!! NEW TRAILER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machete Kills! Coming September 13 2013!!

From FB

Is this a new Machete Outfit?
I like the machete, but the vest, seems a bit plain

464683_460612790690159_1176115242_o.jpg

Danny T looks like a real mean guy, he's just got that kind of face hasn't he?. But we met him a couple of years back and he is a really great fellow, and is very happy to interact with his fans. He was happy that I spoke to him in Spanish :)

I saw a poster for this the other day at the theater. I had forgotten they were making a sequel. Then I thought why in the heck are they wasting time making a sequel. :lol

Danny T looks like a real mean guy, he's just got that kind of face hasn't he?. But we met him a couple of years back and he is a really great fellow, and is very happy to interact with his fans. He was happy that I spoke to him in Spanish :)

That's what I've heard...
last time they were at SDCC I missed out on meeting Danny...
seems like this year will be the same story as I got no tickets for the Con... :monkey2

I saw a poster for this the other day at the theater. I had forgotten they were making a sequel. Then I thought why in the heck are they wasting time making a sequel. :lol

I think you are in the wrong thread Josh, this isn't the Bayformers one... :monkey3

:lol

That's a heck of a machete he's got there :lol

It is!!
Reminds me a bit of the Mexica Macuahuitl

1699017_com_macuahuitl.jpg

florentine_codex_ix_aztec_warriors.jpg

561_16_2.jpg

I think you are in the wrong thread Josh, this isn't the Bayformers one... :monkey3 :lol

Nah, I'm glad they're making another one of those. I had just forgotten they were making a sequel to one of the worst films I've ever seen (worst $3 I've ever spent :lol). :nana: :lol

Back