LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would absolutely LOVE a Chloe and Sully. Would even love to see Elena and Sam, and heck even some of the villains, like Rafe/Nadine. If they put out Uncharted figures, you can bet I'll be buying them. Love this franchise so much, glad to see we're finally getting some high quality figures.
The good news is that R_R_X said if Nate sells well it’s possible they’ll explore doing more Uncharted, so hopefully we can give him more commentary about wanting more to show the team there and maybe there’s a shot it happens!

And I'd rather have a quality Shadow of the Tomb Raider figure from Lim, because it was a better game than Uncharted 4! :chase
While I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan (you can tell from my nick name) Shadow was nowhere as good as Uncharted 4. I'm a fan since 1996 and Shadow is the only game I haven't finished. It is so boring and repetitive.Especially her outfits and overall appearance.They took everything away from Lara...She looks unrecognisable. Also MT is making a Rise figure and R_R_X said they are working on Classic Lara as well,hope she looks amazing and I'll be blessed! Classic Lara is the definitive ICON.

P.S. Sully next for sure.

And I'd rather have a quality Shadow of the Tomb Raider figure from Lim, because it was a better game than Uncharted 4! :chase
1667657916147.gif

While I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan (you can tell from my nick name) Shadow was nowhere as good as Uncharted 4. I'm a fan since 1996 and Shadow is the only game I haven't finished. It is so boring and repetitive.Especially her outfits and overall appearance.They took everything away from Lara...She looks unrecognisable. Also MT is making a Rise figure and R_R_X said they are working on Classic Lara as well,hope she looks amazing and I'll be blessed! Classic Lara is the definitive ICON.

P.S. Sully next for sure.
I actually feel the same way about U4. It feels very repetitive to me, very much like the first game was. U2 and U3 on the hand, both were a blast. They focused a bit more on puzzle solving with those two, which is more my style. Never really liked the "rubberized" bullet sponge enemies from the Uncharted games. Now if Naughty Dog would've implemented the gun mechanics from TLoU Part II into U4, well that would be a whole different story.
I will admit though, U4's story is definitely better than Shadow's.

I'm just hoping the full reveal is this month. I'm just waiting to throw my wallet at the pre-order button.
Once John Marston goes up, we'll know we're close. I believe all that had to be done on the Nate figure was the paint, and R_R_X did say that was in progress. He also said John would go up first, which seemed like it was going to happen a week ago before people got pissy about the hair on the figure, so who knows where that stands now. But, in any case, I'm sure we're not far off now.

I'm excited for it to go up so we can blitz pre-orders and then push for them to make Sully and Chloe. And Elena.

Once John Marston goes up, we'll know we're close. I believe all that had to be done on the Nate figure was the paint, and R_R_X did say that was in progress. He also said John would go up first, which seemed like it was going to happen a week ago before people got pissy about the hair on the figure, so who knows where that stands now. But, in any case, I'm sure we're not far off now.

I'm excited for it to go up so we can blitz pre-orders and then push for them to make Sully and Chloe. And Elena.
Sam would be cool too. Honestly those are all that I really need. Nate, Chloe, Sully, Elena, and Sam. Some of the villains would be cool but aren't entirely necessary. Would I still buy them? Absolutely.

Back