LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was on the second page. Shame on me for allowing this to happen. I must repent.

Any chance we’re still on track to place pre-orders in October? I know we’re coming down to the wire.
bruh, we're on the second page again!

the next update we get on this figure has got to be the pre-order

I can't take anymore teases! The sculpt reveal has been living in my head rent free!

How did it happen again so fast?? I must continue to repent.

Don't worry.

It's only your pride that took a hit...

giphy.gif

:lol

I enjoyed the film, and for $118 I think I’ll get it.

I will say the hands look too big, looks a little odd.

Literally no competition and the film was meh not really that good and something I honestly don't see how they screwed up thank Druckmen for that. I feel with the right director, and writing team and better cast they could have done a good Uncharted movie. At least we still have the games thankfully.

I don't know HOW I missed this, but glad I seemingly don't have to wait much longer for the reveal. GOD I've wanted a good Nate from UC4 for SO long. One of my favorite games of all time, and Nate is my favorite video game character of all time. CCToys did a Nate figure once but it uhhh... didn't look great. I'm so excited for this, instant preorder!

I don't know HOW I missed this, but glad I seemingly don't have to wait much longer for the reveal. GOD I've wanted a good Nate from UC4 for SO long. One of my favorite games of all time, and Nate is my favorite video game character of all time. CCToys did a Nate figure once but it uhhh... didn't look great. I'm so excited for this, instant preorder!
Would you also like a Chloe and Sully? Trying to make sure our voices are heard for more.

Would you also like a Chloe and Sully? Trying to make sure our voices are heard for more.
I would absolutely LOVE a Chloe and Sully. Would even love to see Elena and Sam, and heck even some of the villains, like Rafe/Nadine. If they put out Uncharted figures, you can bet I'll be buying them. Love this franchise so much, glad to see we're finally getting some high quality figures.

Back