Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quiero agradecer el trabajo y el desempeño de todo el equipo de Limtoys y especialmente a @Firejclawjack y @R_R_X. He usado un lenguaje inapropiado y me disculpo. He comprado todo en Limtoys y seguiré haciéndolo, seré paciente. Pido disculpas al equipo y al foro en general. Saludos desde España. Amo su trabajo y todas sus figuras.

Quiero agradecer el trabajo y el desempeño de todo el equipo de Limtoys y especialmente a @Firejclawjack y @R_R_X. He usado un lenguaje inapropiado y me disculpo. He comprado todo en Limtoys y seguiré haciéndolo, seré paciente. Pido disculpas al equipo y al foro en general. Saludos desde España. Amo su trabajo y todas sus figuras.
No harm done and muchas gracias por tu suporte!

Just found this thread! Hyped for these figs! Updates sound awesome, whatever makes them the best the can be is cool with me!

Just found this thread! Hyped for these figs! Updates sound awesome, whatever makes them the best the can be is cool with me!
Thanks for the support, we plan on having a small update tomorrow!

Thanks for the support, we plan on having a small update tomorrow!
Oh that's awesome! I've got at least a dozen plus recently asking for updates (I made a reveal video on YouTube, so I get comments asking bout updates) will be awesome to post some news!

Oh that's awesome! I've got at least a dozen plus recently asking for updates (I made a reveal video on YouTube, so I get comments asking bout updates) will be awesome to post some news!
I think I remember that video, that's awesome! I know people not familiar with the brand are worried about delays but it's all for the best, we're finally releasing our most anticipated 1/6 figure, the gunslinger, and I posted pictures of the final production items on the thread about it today, so if you want to have an idea about the quality of our stuff make sure to check out!

Tomorrow we wil make Joel fans happy, and then hopefully not so long after we can have updates on Ellie, we also have exciting stuff planned for fans of the games, such as new 1/12 and 1/6 figures!

Upate on 1/12 Joel, the head has been resculpted for better likeness and we're also giving you a look at our newly designed 1/12 scale strong body fits Mezco's scale.
Ellie will be updated in the near future!
1627311542932.png

1627311557611.png

Last edited:
After getting both the gunslinger and Bio Evil from Limmini I'm getting this next. Lol time to preorder.

Haven't PO's already closed? Even if they have, they may do a second chance one like they did with the Gunslinger. One of these days they might get round to Connor...

Haven't PO's already closed? Even if they have, they may do a second chance one like they did with the Gunslinger. One of these days they might get round to Connor...
I'm waiting for Connor myself. It makes me anticipate him even more seeing the care that goes into their other figures.

Back